Aire Discount? - Page 2 - Mountain Buzz

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #11
Top Quality River Gear

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1960
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparks1000 View Post
So Iíve decided, well my wife is allowing me, to buy a new raft. Iíve decided on an Aire 156R. We wonít be hitting the water till spring so I do have some time but I was wondering if there are any known sales on Aire boats. I know they rarely go on sale but obviously, even a 10% discount would be pretty huge. Thanks for any advice!
We are offering a 10% gift card on any AIRE raft you purchase that you can put towards any accessories you need, if you purchase a boat through CRG you also get 15% off of all purchases for 90 days which makes it a sweet deal when you are rigging a new river ride! Let us know if we can help with anything and Happy Thanksgiving to you ALL

Keep it Right Side Up,
Renee

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #12

Fruita, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascade River Gear View Post
We are offering a 10% gift card on any AIRE raft you purchase that you can put towards any accessories you need, if you purchase a boat through CRG you also get 15% off of all purchases for 90 days which makes it a sweet deal when you are rigging a new river ride! Let us know if we can help with anything and Happy Thanksgiving to you ALL

Keep it Right Side Up,
Renee
I got my 156R set up from Renee and the folks at Cascade...They made it easy (and got me the sealed floor). It'll probably end up about the same cost going with Cascade unless you already have the frame and all the other gear. Just my $.02
-T
T.O.Mac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #13

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_in_Loveland View Post
Given what BCDC has done to small companies, why would ANYONE use them!!! But go ahead, sell your soul.
I knew someone would get butthurt... I simply don't care who takes my finite resources, all that matters to me is the bottom line. I've got zero interest in demonstrating my wokeness with my budget.

People like you should put pressure on the manufacturers to drop BC as a authorized retailer instead of demonizing folks trying stretch their $.
k2andcannoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #14

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.Mac View Post
https://www.outdoorplay.com/AIRE-156R-Self-Bailing-Raft

is 10% off, and if you call in, they can often sweeten the deal
...and they ship for free and no tax... which adds up to a pretty big savings by itself. Friendly folks over there too.
Electric-Mayhem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #15

Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Send a message via MSN to Lorax
[Given what BCDC has done to small companies, why would ANYONE use them!!! But go ahead, sell your soul.] Couldn't agree more to what John_in_Loveland had to say, spot on.

That goes for both the recommendations of Backcountry and Outdoorplay. They're just drop ship companies. Maybe when someone wants to buy a raft they can get some ski poles, running shoes, and a climbing portaledge at the same time. If you are in Colorado like your username suggests go to Riverboat Works out of Salida or DRE out of Denver, companies that specialize and have a passion for the whitewater industry, companies that are being creative and manufacturing products for rafting and not just drop shipping everything outdoor sports. Talk to them and you'd probably get a similar discount as what the the people are saying about the drop ship companies. If you can get the same deals from any brick and mortar stores and support people that have put a lot of sweat into the industry then why wouldn't you.
Lorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #16

Arnold, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascade River Gear View Post

Keep it Right Side Up,

Renee

If youíre getting a new frame, and want an NRS setup, CRG is giving a 20%+10% discount this weekend. NRS frames arenít for everyone though.
Old 1 Week Ago   #17

Arnold, California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorax View Post
If you are in Colorado like your username suggests go to Riverboat Works out of Salida or DRE out of Denver, companies that specialize and have a passion for the whitewater industry, companies that are being creative and manufacturing products for rafting and not just drop shipping everything outdoor sports. Talk to them and you'd probably get a similar discount as what the the people are saying about the drop ship companies. If you can get the same deals from any brick and mortar stores and support people that have put a lot of sweat into the industry then why wouldn't you.

Unfortunately with the expansion of REI the local outdoor retailers in my area have closed. So I am forced to travel. It wasnít a big deal when I regularly traveled to the Bay Area for work. I could drop by Clavey or The Boat People. I could also call Backcountry and have real conversations. This was several years ago & I felt Backcountry had a small retailer feel. Unfortunately this seemed to have gone by the wayside and a few months ago it became obvious why.
Itís my experience that Cascade does their best to provide quality service & support, while still making a profit.
That being said, if I had a local retailer Iíd readily support them.
Old 1 Week Ago   #18

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Paddling Since: 1997
Loved my 156Rógreat choice! The Boat People due offer discounts with cash payments, and also free shipping. Plus they sent a backpack dry bag. Woo boo! Oh, and weíre very pleasant to work with.
Albuquerque Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #19

Salt Lake City, Utah
Paddling Since: 2010
There is a brand new blue 156R listed on ksl.com for $3900 in SLC.

Merry Christmas🎄