Do you have a late-June San Juan Permit? - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-08-2019   #1

Durango, CO
Paddling Since: 1997
Do you have a late-June San Juan Permit?

Hi all

We were really banking on getting a late June San Juan launch. We have a big group, experienced boaters, and kids ranging from 10-15 years old, all of them awesome.

Do you have a permit (ideally MH-CH)? And would you like us to TL and plan the whole trip for you? would you like to meet 20+ new friends? Or just let us have your permit? You can stay in our house in Durango (with our dogs) while we are enjoying your permit. But you should actually come because we are a ton of fun and make excellent cocktails.

It seems like we always get really lucky on permits, but this year the new rec.gov system really was screwy. I was on at 8am sharp but it was glitchy and i got screwed.

Anyway. If you have a late June San Juan launch, letís be friends.

BLott is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2

Durango, CO
Bump!
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #3

Durango, CO
Still looking!! Someone, help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLott View Post
Hi all

We were really banking on getting a late June San Juan launch. We have a big group, experienced boaters, and kids ranging from 10-15 years old, all of them awesome.

Do you have a permit (ideally MH-CH)? And would you like us to TL and plan the whole trip for you? would you like to meet 20+ new friends? Or just let us have your permit? You can stay in our house in Durango (with our dogs) while we are enjoying your permit. But you should actually come because we are a ton of fun and make excellent cocktails.

It seems like we always get really lucky on permits, but this year the new rec.gov system really was screwy. I was on at 8am sharp but it was glitchy and i got screwed.

Anyway. If you have a late June San Juan launch, let’s be friends.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4

Westminster, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
Keep checking...June 11 is open for 15 people as of right now