WINNER of "Capture the Rapture" WEEK FIVE!! - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Rafting

Old 11-09-2016   #1

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1960
WINNER of "Capture the Rapture" WEEK FIVE!!

Happy Pivot Day Beautiful River Riders... Bring out the big drums for our WEEK 5 WINNER in the “Capture the Rapture” photo contest….. Justin T from Leadville, CO. WOO HOO

In his words "It has been a while since I have been on a river trip and this October our family and two other families of 7 adults and 8 kids -yes we were out numbered!- spent a few days floating the Ruby-Horsethief section of the Colorado River. Mutiny! We let the 8 kids float by themselves for a while and they proceeded to hose us down with their water guns." Congratulations Justin!

There are only 3 weeks remaining until one of you lucky boaters wins a DREAMBOAT PACKAGE!!!! Keep those entries coming in folks and as always, thanks for playing with us.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Winner of Capture the Rapture WEEK 5.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	3.37 MB
ID:	12505

Cascade River Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2016   #2

little rock, Arkansas
Sooooooo much cute! I think my favorite is the captain. Some of those little rascals look down right mean LOL!
lncoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016   #3

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1960
Quote:
Originally Posted by lncoop View Post
Sooooooo much cute! I think my favorite is the captain. Some of those little rascals look down right mean LOL!
Whole boat of cute! Here is another entry also from Justin that is pretty adorable too. In his words "We contemplated leaving the kids in this pothole, the oldest one escaped..."

Click image for larger version

Name:	Justin Entry 2 Week 5.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	3.17 MB
ID:	12513
Cascade River Gear is offline   Reply With Quote