Mountain Buzz banner

Who Knows These Folks? Ladore launch Sep 6-7

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  malmsmith 
#1 ·
I did videos of a group running Hell's Half Mile in front of us on Sunday the 8th at roughly 1:30 in the rain. Four blue rafts, one cat, and one kayak. They're from SLC and DEN I think. We camped near them at Jones that night and I air dropped most of the video to them. I missed the last boat and that guy wanted that video too! Didn't think I had it but on closer inspection it's on a separate video and I think he also gets the "cleanest line" award. It would be nice to get that video to him. If anyone knows them have them email me @ ninefootfiveweight@yahoo.com

Thanks to all the Mountain Buzz folks for all the information. I read a lot of advice before each trip and it helps make our trips safer and more fun.

#7 ·
Thanks for posting.

My last time thru at that level I thought I could get left of Lucifer's Rock. I thought wrong. The front half of my boat ended up going over it sideways. Thank goodness cats are forgiving! Only damage was bent/broke plastic bimini connector and a lost coozy.

Also, even if it's pouring down rain, don't be so arrogant as to leave your bimini up thru Hells Half Mile. Karma will remind you what arrogance can do for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.