Wanting to head back the lochsaw this weekend. Anyone?? - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Rafting

Old 05-28-2015   #1

Great Falls, Montana
Paddling Since: .3
Wanting to head back the lochsaw this weekend. Anyone??

I'm wanting to head back for a float tomarrow and Saturday. Anyone willing to have a intermediate boater tag along??

ob1coby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2015   #2

East MT, WestMT, Both sides of the Yellowstone
Paddling Since: 09
I'm sure you will find some folks to run with at fish. Could be the last hoorah, water is dropping fast. Your lines from last week should still work, might try going left of center on grim reaper. It will have more holes opening up at lower flows. Run far left in horse tail, looks weird but its open. That's the one before the falls.
spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015   #3

Great Falls, Montana
Paddling Since: .3
Yep, there were plenty of folks willing to let me tag along. Thanks to the crews from Missoula, kalispell, and bear lake. We all ran as a group. It's down to 3' now. thanks.
ob1coby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2015   #4

seattle, Washington
Paddling Since: 90
It's lochsa.were you out there memorial weekend spider?Saw a massive red Maravia. I might go, yellow or blue sotar raft. Camping across from wilderness gateway.
bucketboater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015   #5

Bismarck, North Dakota
Paddling Since: 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucketboater View Post
It's lochsa.were you out there memorial weekend spider?Saw a massive red Maravia. I might go, yellow or blue sotar raft. Camping across from wilderness gateway.
Paddling?