Mountain Buzz banner

Video of cute girl duckying down Shoshone

4K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  restrac2000 
#1 ·
I stumbled across this video. It is a video blog of a guy that travels and plays poker. He has a really cute girlfriend and they shoot a section of river in Glenwood Springs going down the Shoshone. I contacted him and he was wondering if anyone new of someone shooting video blogs on Kayaking or white water rafting? Any Ideas or Leads???

This is the video btw. He does a couple of things in the 5 minute video before the last half of hitting the river but he has a killer rendition of Rocky Mountain High as the soundtrack.

Video at averagejoetube

Funny guy, Cool Stuff!

#2 ·
that is one of the worst videos I've ever watched. And by watched I mean watching a few seconds and skipping ahead. Also the worst renditions of Rocky Mtn High I've heard.
Does the chick have some kind of over bite braces dental damn thing happening when shes in the ducky WTF?

#8 ·
I will agree that these videos aren't excactly full stoke and don't reach the audience of a bunch of front ranger weekend warriors or western slope oil field trash with the desired punch........ But busting on his chic is weak. She is not cute...... She is totally hot.

Video blogs of people doing tourist stuff doesn't get my stoke going but I could watch her in a bikini again. I just might. And....... That proves it has its desired effect.

#6 ·
Lol! Wow, 171 views of the thread so far on Mountain Buzz and 3 people that didnt like it and want to tell everyone else what to do. Must be Democrats! Hahhaa!
J/k

Again, I liked it. And I know some people will never like "Rocky Mountain High" done by anyone other than John Denver, so ....

#7 ·
#9 ·
Now if he'd gotten the goats out on the river that would have been cool. But landlubber goats don't hold a candle to my Class IV boating chickens....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.