Transport- Salida to Glenwood - Mountain Buzz

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1
in dry dock

Glenwoody, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Transport- Salida to Glenwood

Anyone headed from Salida to/through the Glenwood area in the next couple of weeks have room to bring a dry box for some beer money?

noahfecks is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2

Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1983
I'm a volunteer ranger at Westwater, and have to travel from Salida to WWRS likely on the 14th of June, I MAY go out there Memorial Day weekend to help out, waiting to hear on that. Am guessing you bought one from Carter @ Colorado Frame Supply, the folks that make them for DRE?
MNichols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3

Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 94
I'm in BV and will be headed through Glenwood on about June 16th. Probably later than you want but let me know if I can help.
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #4
in dry dock

Glenwoody, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNichols View Post
I'm a volunteer ranger at Westwater, and have to travel from Salida to WWRS likely on the 14th of June, I MAY go out there Memorial Day weekend to help out, waiting to hear on that. Am guessing you bought one from Carter @ Colorado Frame Supply, the folks that make them for DRE?

Not sure of the sellers real name, salidaK1 has it listed in the classifieds. I am not in a tremendous rush so if you don't mind helping out i would be grateful!
noahfecks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #5

Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1983
Not a problem at all, I private messaged you with contact information. WW has adequate coverage this weekend, so I'm hanging here for Memorial Day.
MNichols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #6

Salida, Colorado
I'll be heading to Gypsum next week. pm sent