MF Salmon off the top at Boundary Creek at 1.52 feet is much too low to boat anyway. Glad you didn't have to break the window! Lots of luck on that trip, we must be living right: found lost Madcatr side box that fell out, Blackadar found the lost shuttle key on the road, we met without any pre-planning at taco time, no flips or pins, gary did indeed not forget his food bag, plenty of booze., no one was too hung over to make roll call every morning. All was good except for these 2 donks we found blocking the sweep boat line (they got hung up and lost their boat and gear at the Chutes and had to float down the rest of the way on inflatable sex toys, surviving on donated scraps and beverages from generous passers-bye).
Primary lessons learned:
1. Be wrong, but get laid.
2. Don't take a shit and wipe half way
3. 1 gallon of beans, even the best BBQ beans you ever had, is way too much for 8 people.
4. Only those wanting a complete shit show launch from Boundary at 1.52 feet.
5. You can actually drive a sweep boat in the dark down from Boundary Creek.
6. 1.5 feet = most strokes ever made in 1 day without a full release