Shuttle for Durango/Animas River - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-14-2017   #1

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
Shuttle for Durango/Animas River

I am hanging around by myself in Durango this weekend. Couldn't help but notice that the Animas is on the rise the last day or so. I have my Mini Me with an oar frame handy. Wondering if anybody knows of a shuttle service, or if any local Buzzards could help me move a truck to a takeout?

I have been scouting the Whitewater Park features and was kinda impressed with that second drop. At least part of it resembles a low-head dam style keeper. But I think I can power through it over to the right. Will be wearing a dry suit for sure. But I would sure like to have another boater or two who could toss me a throw bag if necessary. Anybody here planning to be out there Saturday or Sunday? 307-282-zero eight four seven.

Dave

Domar Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
animas

Posting Rules