ROBBERY UPDATE FOR MARAVIA & CRG - Mountain Buzz

Old 01-04-2017   #1

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1960
ROBBERY UPDATE FOR MARAVIA & CRG

Good Afternoon Beautiful River Riders… it’s a Brand New Day and we have some new news about the ROBBERY AT CASCADE RIVER GEAR & MARAVIA! We are now on the look out specifically for the following items being sold out in the community. We believe the thief is currently in California trying to sell a lot of the gear however we would say all of the PNW should be on high alert. We know stolen gear was being sold in Riggins,ID as well. We appreciate you all greatly for all of the shares, if you can keep spreading this far and wide we would be most grateful and you will be racking up some excellent river karma and we all dig that!

Please keep your eyes peeled for a Maravia Cataraft 16 x 24 in Orange Serial Number MCIC4178H415. Also, Cambridge Dry Boxes both captains and large, YETI 20 QT., Orion Cooler 45 Qt. with Cascade River Gear Cooler pad on top and in our custom lime and blue colors, Carlisle 6” Barrel Pump. Several of the following suits; Kokatat Gore-Tex Drysuit Leaf Color, Women’s SuperNova Paddling Suits, SuperNova in Mens, Arch Rival Dry Suit, Farmer John Wet Suits, Sawyer Square Tops, Cataract Oars, Dynelite Blades, PFD’s, and many NRS Frame Parts. Big Duck Tarp, Kelty Poles, our custom color Sawyer Pro Stick in Lime. There are more items so if you see new gear that appears suspicious please CYA! We just had an outfitter lose $300 buying one of our stolen coolers.

FOR ALL TIPS – Please contact Crime Stoppers at the link below, they are working with our local detectives in Boise, ID to help track down this poor excuse for a human. Help GCPD solve this commercial burglary case! | Crimestoppers of SW Idaho

Cascade River Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2017   #2

Boise, Idaho
UPDATED LIST OF ITEMS STOLEN

Hi All, I thought I would post up a list of what is missing and the items we think he will be trying to sell! Thank you to everyone who has been sharing our posts and keeping your eyes peeled, we appreciate you all greatly! There are several items that he stole multiples in such as the dry and wet suits, Aero Loungers, PFD's, Frame Parts and Oars. Happy Friday, stay warm out there!

Aero Lounger - Olive
Side Box - 12"x10"x21.5", Cambridge
Box Top
Cambridge Box -13.5" x 15" x 36"
Cambridge Box -13.5" x 15" x 40"
20 Qt Roadie Yeti Tundra Cooler
NRS Side Rails- 50-80", pair
NRS Side Rails 82-120, pair
NRS Frame Cross Bar w/Lo Pro's
NRS 8" Oar Mount, pair
NRS 10" Oar Mount, pair
Randless High Back Seat
NRS Frame Foot Bar w/ Lo Pro's
NRS Flip Seat Mount
NRS Frame Deluxe Foot Bar
Standard Thigh Bar, NRS
NRS Frame Seat Bar w/Lo Pro's
Adjustable Cooler/Dry Box Mounts
Cooler or Dry Box Mount, NRS
Custom Color Pro Stick Guide Paddle
16x24 cataraft - #MCIC4178H415 - Orange
Mojave Dry Box - 15.75T x 13D x 22L
45 Qt CRG Orion Cooler
9' Square Top Oars W/S
Magic Nylon/Al IK Paddle
Big Water Guide Type 3 PFD by NRS
Synthetic DuraMax Blade by Sawyer
Zippo Woodsman Axe
Kokatat Gore-Tex Idol Drysuit-Leaf
Women's SuperNova Paddling Suit by Kokatat
SuperNova Paddling Suit by Kokatat
Arch Rival Drysuit
NRS 3.0 Farmer John
Kelty Adjustable Tarp Poles
Big Duck 15 x 15 Tarp
SealSkinz Waterproof Mid Weight Sock
Old 01-07-2017   #3

billings, Montana
Paddling Since: Tues
Send a message via Yahoo to mttodd
Sounds like you have a person identified. Did they interact directly with the outfitter who bought the stolen cooler? Why not out this turd and reveal their identity? Hope this douche gets caught.
mttodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2017   #4

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Quote:
Originally Posted by mttodd View Post
Why not out this turd and reveal their identity?
Whoever it is deserves a trial at which their guilt will be determined. There are plenty of situations in which someone may have been arrested or suspected of a crime but not be guilty.
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017   #5

at my house, Montana
Paddling Since: 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy H. View Post
Whoever it is deserves a trial at which their guilt will be determined. There are plenty of situations in which someone may have been arrested or suspected of a crime but not be guilty.
That would be the criteria for criminal punishment. Not boater karma. Spill the beans when you can Renee, crossing my fingers for you guys!
Old 01-07-2017   #6

billings, Montana
Paddling Since: Tues
Send a message via Yahoo to mttodd
I agree Andy, part of my reaction is wholly knee jerk disgust. However, if this person is flagrantly and provably peddling stolen merchandise that is easily traceable, put the word out. It sounds like the hornswaggled outfitter is one more victim who could easily verify this guy, and possibly keep others from sharing his fortune.
mttodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017   #7

Boise, Idaho
Good Morning Friends!! Thanks for all the comments over the weekend. YES, we know at least one of the (obscenities inserted here) sorry excuses for a human is. As soon as they have issued the arrest warrant and given us the go ahead I will be posting the photos of him and we will be calling him out by name. There is no doubt that he is "one of" or "the one" responsible. We are pretty fired up over here and want him caught as well. After he is caught we (I should say I not we) will be rallying the rafting community locally to all put on your PFD's and let's fill the court room when he is scheduled to appear in front of the judge, I would say bring paddles too but they aren't going to let us through security with those... said laughing over here but COMPLETELY SERIOUS! Have a great week all and thank you for keeping an eye out and ear to the ground for us.

Kindly,
Renee & the CRG Crew
Old 01-09-2017   #8
Paddling in to the Future

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2000
when you all get a court date post it... I'll toss on a PFD and helmet and sit there in that court room sipping on coffee and enjoying the entertainment.
Old 01-09-2017   #9

Coquitlam, BC, Canada
Paddling Since: 2013
Just be specific when you ask people to wear their river gear and show up to a court room - some people have wide variations in what river gear means to them lol - might want to specify a bit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz
Old 01-09-2017   #10

Boise, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeyCatr View Post
Just be specific when you ask people to wear their river gear and show up to a court room - some people have wide variations in what river gear means to them lol - might want to specify a bit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz
Didn't I say PFD's? I thought I did... however who cares what you wear in as long as you leave your knives or anything that could be taken at security at home. May be a bit warm for a dry suit on the courtroom though HAHA!