Rafting OBJ / Slate / Daisy Next week - Mountain Buzz

Old 05-17-2007   #1

bum
Rafting OBJ / Slate / Daisy Next week

I think I have an r2 partner (who r1ed OBJ falls last year), but i'm not 100% sure he can make it. Anyone else game? Would love to have multiple rafts if there are any other rubber heads who want to head to CB and huck their meat. Are there any hardboaters who are planning on heading over their and want to watch the show / set safety? Planning on leaving Denver monday morningish and coming back friday nightish, depending on reservations at All American Adventures.

Gabe

Advertisement

Old 05-17-2007   #2

we will be rafting the upper east and obj again this weekend if you are game. i may even tube it....
slee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007   #3

East Jordan, Utah
Paddling Since: 1979
Any word on how this weekend's shaping up in CB? Thinking about making the drive from SLC but would feel even more carbon un-neutral if we got down there and nothing was in.
rm&p is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2007   #4

I would not trust oopsiflipped. He provided shelter to the Routt County Weakness when they refused to drink the beer bong and Eagle County had to eschew them from their pimp camp. Therefore he is probably a dangerous guy. I would not trust anyone who provides shelter to non beer bong drinkers. Routt County needed a shoulder to cry on and oopsiflipped was there.
craporadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007   #5

bum
Quote:
Originally Posted by craporadon View Post
I would not trust oopsiflipped. He provided shelter to the Routt County Weakness when they refused to drink the beer bong and Eagle County had to eschew them from their pimp camp. Therefore he is probably a dangerous guy. I would not trust anyone who provides shelter to non beer bong drinkers. Routt County needed a shoulder to cry on and oopsiflipped was there.
uhhh....WTF? I know I'm infamous now because you are fabricating stories about me I don't even understand. Isn't Routt County where the whackos with the Robocop rifle in Whitewater of Southern Rockies?

I'm pro beer-bong, though I prefer to shotgun Pils' you hoser!

Any bars in Colorado have Clamato juice?
Old 05-18-2007   #6

steamboat, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by craporadon View Post

Yo, RCRE was in full effect last weekend (13 strong) with a lot of whiskey. Where were you guys? We intended on sharing, but had noone to share with. I heard Shoshone was running . . . that explains it.

latenightjoneser is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rafting