Raft Company for Sale - Mountain Buzz

Old 11-07-2011   #1
CRG

Raft Company for Sale

Serious inquiries only. Raft company for sale. Mom & Pop - over 20 years in business, all equipment, clients, marketing - the whole deal. 970-638-9742

CRG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2011   #2

Golden, Colorado
more info

I am not saying I am interested, but we need a little more info, this doesnt even say the general location. The only reason I know its in colorado is because of the area code. maybe list at least....

Name of Company
what boats

even some info may be you will get some bites that are worth while.
gobigohome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011   #3

Unincorporated Douglas County, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
A search of the phone number brings up this.

Colorado River Rafting - Whitewater Inflatable Kayaking
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2011   #4
CRG

Raft Company for Sale

Colorado River Guides, Inc.
We run the Colorado from Pumphouse to Dotsero and the Eagle Rivers.
Lots of boats, ik's gear, etc.
Old 11-09-2011   #5
CRG

Check our website Colorado River Rafting - Whitewater Inflatable Kayaking to have quick glimpse of our company.
Old 11-09-2011   #6

Golden, Colorado
Looks like a fun and well established company, wish you the best of luck and hopefully you can sell it to good people envolved in the rafting community.
gobigohome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #7
CRG

Hoping for the same thing! It is a great company & we've had lots of fun with it.
Old 11-11-2011   #8

Crested Butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 82
So how much are you asking for it?
CB Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #9

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
Hi Everyone,
Nice to see so much interest in this company. Just so that CRG doesn't get ragged on too much, especially considering the last comment: normally when a business is for sale they decline to give details that would identify them specifically, such as the website above, their specific location etc. In many cases total sales or earnings are also not listed and are available only upon the approval of the potential buyers financial statement and stated intentions as well as a Non-Disclosure Agreement wherein you are legally bound not to release or profit by anything learned in the relationship.

This pretty much makes any listing a point of curiosity, so I understand the questions. But please let CRG protect themselves from their competitors by allowing them to keep quiet as much as possible.

If you are a serious buyer contact them directly and take it from there, as I have.
eklars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011   #10

Flagstaff, Arizona
Paddling Since: 1990
Quote:
Originally Posted by eklars View Post
Hi Everyone,
Nice to see so much interest in this company. Just so that CRG doesn't get ragged on too much, especially considering the last comment: normally when a business is for sale they decline to give details that would identify them specifically, such as the website above, their specific location etc. In many cases total sales or earnings are also not listed and are available only upon the approval of the potential buyers financial statement and stated intentions as well as a Non-Disclosure Agreement wherein you are legally bound not to release or profit by anything learned in the relationship.

This pretty much makes any listing a point of curiosity, so I understand the questions. But please let CRG protect themselves from their competitors by allowing them to keep quiet as much as possible.

If you are a serious buyer contact them directly and take it from there, as I have.

I totally agree!!!
GC Guide is offline   Reply With Quote