Ordering from Hyside - question.
According to Hyside's website a boat I am interested in is "in stock". Unfortunately I've been unable to reach anyone at Hyside (for the past week) to confirm the boat is actually in stock and available. Their website even suggests calling before placing an order to confirm. Now here is the dilemma, I have a trip planned for the middle of August and I would very much like to use the new rubber. Does anyone have any experience ordering from them? Should I wait until I confirm with the rep before purchase, or is the site accurate stating the raft is "in stock"? Thoughts?
Aim low, they're riding ponies.