Hoping the flows hold out to float Northgate Sunday (5/27) or Monday (5/2
. Will be flying solo with two kids on board. Let me know if anyone else has the same plan and wants to join up to play it safe through the lower part of the canyon.
Would also love to coordinate a shuttle with someone. We are looking to take out at Bennett or Treasure Island.