Last Minute Grand Permit for August 25th - Mountain Buzz

Old 08-10-2017   #1

Denver, Colorado
Last Minute Grand Permit for August 25th

Greeting boaters,

I was lucky enough to win a very last minute standard permit for the Grand launching on Friday, August 25th, 2017.

Due to how late I won the permit, it has been tough to pull together a group for this trip. So far we have a 4 friends, 2 of who are about 90% in, just waiting on the final say from their jobs.

PRO quoted a painless private with 2 rafts at about $1300/person for a group of 6. It is likely we will use such a service due to the last minute nature of our trip. Some of members have their own boats they would bring.

We are looking for 3-4 guides (some to serve as back ups), one of which we need as our lead. One member out of our group of 4 has grand experience. Some but not all of the others have extensive river experience. All have run a number of multiday trips but have never boated the grand. One member of our group could run as a safety kayaker, but is guiding a raft as of now.

If you have your own boat, great. If not, please refer to the rental quote prices I mentioned above. We'd like to keep costs down but are prepared to go with the full painless private if need be.

With that being said, the four of us are all in our early-mid 20's and are looking for 3-4 who may already know each other already. Open to all candidates, preferring those with grand experience or a medical professional. We are looking for a total group size of about 10.

We are looking to chat with anyone who is interested and get a commitment sometime this weekend.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you are interested and include a little bit about yourself.

Cheers.

TomHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement