Grand Canyon 9/6/19 spots available - Mountain Buzz

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1

Denver, Colorado
Grand Canyon 9/6/19 spots available

Hello, all!

My name is Sham and have scored a cancelation permit for 9/6/19. We have 7 folks for a 16 person lermit thus far. We are having trouble finding qualified rowers to row a 3rd and possibly 4th boat if we get enough folks on board. We are looking for 1 possibly 2 qualified rowers to run with us.

We are outfitting the trip through Moankopi and doing the deluxe package. Door to door, shuttles, food, and boats are included. We will be doing 18 days to Diamond Creek. The folks that we are looking for would split the cost of the packages evenly with us and row a rental but would be open to someone bringing their own boat or boats.

The other 2 boaters have experience all over on Western rivers but no experience on the Grand. Those applying for the spots that have previous GC experience would get preference.

The rest of the group members are non-experienced members but are a solid group of folks in their 30’s to 40’s that are all very fun and would be a blast to spend 18 days with!

Please PM me if you are interested and we will start contacting folks to talk over the phone to give more information and see if we would all be a good fit together!

I have used the buzz recently to recruit boaters for a Middle Fork trip last month and it worked out great and we had a great time! Looking for the same luck once again!

Thanks for looking
Sham!

dmcgrew18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement