Glenwood group raft deals for a bunch of cavers - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Rafting

Old 06-22-2011   #1

Louisville, Colorado
Glenwood group raft deals for a bunch of cavers

All,
There will be a gathering of caver's from all over the country this July 18 through 22 in Glenwood. My family will be there doing some caving, but mostly floating the river, hanging out with friends and partying. There are currently 907 people signed up to attend this week long caver party, and many of them will want to go rafting. If you work for or own a river company in Glenwood please PM me. We would like to put together some trips with group discounts for the visitors. It would be ideal if we could get picked up and dropped off at the Glenwood Springs high school. We are also interested in an evening float on Wednesday.

Also, there will be free screenings of the movie Amazing Caves in the Auditorium on Saturday at 7PM and 9PM.

Briana

catwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2011   #2

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
I work for Blue Sky-if you look back in the boater's forum about a week you will see someone posted a "way-to-go" for Blue Sky. We are based right out of the hotel Colorado. Great customer service and fun guides. I am sure we could pick you up at the high school. Call the office: 970) 945-6605. Talk to Geoff or Patrick, as they are the owners. Sorry I am new to the Buzz, and I haven't figured out how to do a PM...
boaterbrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011   #3

Summit, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Briana I am the owner of Breckenridge Adventure Tours. We run trips a little further up river on a section that is a little more family friendly. We can pick you up and drop you off at the high school or anywhere you would like. Take a look at our website and feel free to give me a call to discuss details.

Www.breckenridgeadventuretours.com

(970) 485-1333

Eric
ecarlson972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2011   #4
Mut

GWS, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1992
Is this the former Briana Greer?

If so, call me (three one nine five four one nine). You and the fam are welcome to use my raft. Actually if you are willing to feed and water a dog you can use my house too. I am going climbing in RMNP with Bob.
Mut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011   #5

Paddling Since: 1974
Whitewater Rafting, LLC in Glenwood Springs is the way to go!

Complimentary shuttle from the high school and great raft trips down the Shoshone section of the Colorado River through Glenwood Canyon! Check out our web page link for great rates and all the specials!

www.ColoradoWhitewaterRafting.com/nss.htm
SunDevilGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011   #6

Louisville, Colorado
Yes, Mut, it is me. We will have our raft(s) and a little guy ( in a kayak if the water is appropriate. Thanks for the boat and house offers. We have housing already adjacent to hyland park with a fenced yard for the pups and garage for the rafts. You gone all week? If not let me know and we can catch up over a beer.
catwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011   #7

Paddling Since: 2007
Up tha Creek is a small company located in Glenwood Springs with connections to the caving world. My brother is actually coming into town for it...yay! We have tried numerous times to contact the people in charge of the official NSS convention website to let all the cavers know about rafting with us! We are currently linked up with the NSS facebook site. If you could help pass the word on as well, that would be great. We will offer discounts for the cavers as well as shuttling if needed.
Check us out @ www.upthacreek.com or call 970-947-0030.
hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011   #8

C. Springs, Colorado
Would any of you commercial folks care to look into a booth to sell trips at the High School? It looks like we will have around 1200 people showing up. The campground and registration open at noon on Saturday and people will be leaving the following Saturday.
caverdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011   #9

Summit, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Caverdan I would be interested. Can you give me some info on what I would need to do.
ecarlson972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011   #10

C. Springs, Colorado
OK, I'm back from Glenwood. Here is a link to our web site for vendors.
Vendors | NSS 2011 Convention: July 18th-22 in Colorado
Rich Wolford is in charge of them and is a super nice guy. His E-mail is on the site. Skip Withrow is in charge of cave trips and other fun things. PM me and I can get you in touch with him. Thanks to all of you for showing interest in our group. People are coming from all over the world to this get together.
caverdan is offline   Reply With Quote