ANNOUNCING the TOP 10 in our "CAPTURE THE RAPTURE" Photo Contest!! - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Whitewater Rafting

Old 12-07-2016   #1

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1960
ANNOUNCING the TOP 10 in our "CAPTURE THE RAPTURE" Photo Contest!!

EEEEK We are so excited.... we want to announce the names of the 10 FINALISTS in our "Capture the Rapture" Photo Contest in no particular order...

Dave C from Centerville, UT
Jeff G from Whitefish, MT
Neal W from Grangeville, ID
Brian B from Boise, ID
Glenn M from Colorado Springs, CO
Sarah K from Carbondale, CO
Ray G from Ketchum, ID
Tom C from Hurricane, WV
Jordan F from Boise, ID
Angela L from Boise, ID

You 10 River Riders are going to have some restless sleep tonight!! We will be announcing the GRAND PRIZE WINNER of the DREAMBOAT PACKAGE TOMORROW!!! WOOO HOOO we are so excited over here!! And you know what? We already know who the winner is (evil laughing inserted here). Stay tuned someone is going to be one happy soul tomorrow!! And what a perfect time to give you a sneak peak of our shop DREAMBOAT we created for 2017, you dream it, we will build it! So start dreaming all I am so excited I feel like I'm the one winning the boat, I shall return tomorrow to make the HUGE announcement. ~ Renee

Click image for larger version

Name:	Maravia Dreamboat.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	12929

Cascade River Gear is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2016   #2

Denver, Colorado
That is an unusually cool looking raft.
markhusbands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016   #3

Salida, 81201
Paddling Since: 1995
That is a sweeeeet boat. One off, one of a kind. One lucky winner!
thinksnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2016   #4

Boise, Idaho
Thanks All, we love it, I can't wait to get it on the water in the Spring WOO HOO!!
Old 12-10-2016   #5

at my house, Montana
Paddling Since: 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cascade River Gear View Post
Thanks All, we love it, I can't wait to get it on the water in the Spring WOO HOO!!
Owyhee?
Old 12-12-2016   #6

Boise, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhowemt View Post
Owyhee?
If there is enough water for this baby I am ALL about it I may need a second Captain in the boat bwahahahahaha!!! And a MOTOR!!! ~ Renee
Old 12-12-2016   #7

x, x
Paddling Since: x
Quote:
If there is enough water for this baby I am ALL about it I may need a second Captain in the boat bwahahahahaha!!! And a MOTOR!!! ~ Renee

So you won your own boat?
bobbuilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016   #8

Boise, Idaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbuilds View Post
So you won your own boat?
NO... there may be a little misunderstanding here! The winner of the DREAMBOAT get's to build their own dreamboat not one we have already built. We built this DREAMBOAT for our shows as an example of what we can do should that be your desire, and then to run on the rivers as a DEMO for the season, it will be available to purchase through the season although we do plan to have it on the rivers every weekend we can. Let me know if you have any other questions, I am working with our winner now to build his very own DREAMBOAT! We will be posting progress along the way. Kindly, Renee
Old 12-13-2016   #9

x, x
Paddling Since: x
Quote:
NO... there may be a little misunderstanding here! The winner of the DREAMBOAT get's to build their own dreamboat not one we have already built. We built this DREAMBOAT for our shows as an example of what we can do should that be your desire, and then to run on the rivers as a DEMO for the season, it will be available to purchase through the season although we do plan to have it on the rivers every weekend we can. Let me know if you have any other questions, I am working with our winner now to build his very own DREAMBOAT! We will be posting progress along the way. Kindly, Renee
Thank you for the clarification, that is a nice boat, is it painted? It looks really well done.
bobbuilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016   #10

Boise, Idaho
I am happy to help! It is urethane paint, it took 2 days and several of us to make it happen as we had to do it in steps to get all the stars and sun and moon on there! We urethane wrapped the tubes (as we always do) and floor first and then added on the stencils and painted away so the graphics will stay on the boat just as the urethane does, for about forever if you take good care of her! We can do whatever you dream up, here is another custom paint job we just did for a customer. If you dream it, we can build it

Name:	Scooby Boat in Progress.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	13001
I call this the Scooby boat although it is not.. IN PROGRESS!

Name:	Scooby Boat 2.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	13009
Side of Scooby boat

Name:	Scooby Boat 3.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	13017
Almost finished with the front graphic, this matches our customers van and kayak, pretty cool stuff!

Name:	Limey and Tangerine.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	13025
This is one that we did a urethane wrap on both the floor and the thwarts, she turned out BEAUTIFUL!

Thought I would share a few! Wait until you see our new color we are launching for 2017 it's a BEAUTY. Have a fabulous holiday season.

Kindly,
Renee

Tags
contest