12ish' Cataraft Durango CO - Mountain Buzz

Unread 1 Day Ago   #1

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
12ish' Cataraft Durango CO

Hello Buzzards,
Seeing if by chance someone has an old 12ish' cataraft they would be willing to loan me from May12th - June 5thish. It would be used on a 5 day Jarbidge/ Bruneau run and then stored in my camper while we make the other trips in our 16' JPW. All I need to borrow is tubes and frame. I would replace any lost or damaged gear with brand new stuff. Will wash and 303 upon return. You can hold my Wavehopper, the fastest one ever down the Grand, as hostage until I bring your rig back. I have cases of beer. I have greenbacks.
Cheers, Wade

wsmckinney is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 16 Hours Ago   #2

Evergreen, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1991
Contact Ted Day at Payette River Equipment (Boise area).

Payette River Equipment - (20 283-RAFT

He should be able to fix you up with a reasonably priced rental so that you don't have to mess around with borrowing a boat. Rent a Sotar Legend instead.
Ever_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Hours Ago   #3

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Ever_Cat, thank you for the response, that looks legit and reasonable priced, but a Durango loan would be much preferred. Plus, we like super old skool gear. The closer to powell's rigs, the better, but it needs to be short. 10' bucket boat anyone? JK can't bail fast enough in 5-mile . Bless you all!
wsmckinney is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
cataraft