Wild Expeditions shuttle Bluff UT - Mountain Buzz

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
peanutranch

Durango, CO
Paddling Since: 1980
Wild Expeditions shuttle Bluff UT

I did a Sand Island-Mexican Hat trip a month ago and the TL was dead set on having vehicles shuttled. So I jumped in and paid Wild Expeditions River Co the $65 for the shuttle. When we got to the take out one trailer had a shredded tire on it and the spare had been put on. It had destroyed the rear of the trailer. That wasn't my trailer. Mine had a shredded tire that had torn up the fender of the trailer, broken the rim, and broke the tail light. In addition, the wiring plug at the front of the trailer was torn off. It was obvious that someone had jack-knifed the trailer and ripped the plug out. And the driver had smoked cigarettes in the truck. It reeked badly. It cost me $150 for a new tire, used my old rim for my spare, and I got home. I still have to fix my fender and light. I contacted the owner and he was insistent his company did no damage, and that that we speak in person. I told him I was out of the country at work multiple times and that I would prefer to use email so I have a record of what happened and our communication, but he wouldn't do anything until we actually spoke on the phone. Just a word of warning. If you use this company to shuttle your vehicles, take pictures of your rig before and after. And don't expect any refund from your shuttle money or for damages to your vehicle.

peanutranch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement