Mountain Buzz banner

Virtual Wooden Boat Float

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  class 3 felon 
#1 ·
Stuck at home! River Trip canceled? Isolated from your river group? Show us what you are doing!

Go to the Virtual Wooden Boat Float and post a picture of what your at home river adventures. Dory build in shop? Re-thinking how you pack your raft in the driveway? Maybe drinking a beer in your boat as it sits on the trailer in your garage? Or something crazy when you've been stuck at home and miss the river.

Weekly prizes from Colorado Wooden Boat Float, Downriver Equipment, Woods Boss Brewery, Stitches 'N Stuff and more.

Rafters, kayaker, SUPers, Pool Floatie Riders, Cannoers, Drift Boaters and Dory Drivers welcome

Stay healthy and Stay sane, see you all on the river soon

https://www.facebook.com/events/1080149595676955/

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Quarantine Rafting

Might be my only opportunity to get my new tubes "wet" this summer. Special emphasis on hand wash station/sanitation. The up side, the freezer with elk steaks/huckleberries for pies and fridge w/beer are just steps away.

I hope my child doesn't follow thru with what the hat says.

Attachments

#7 ·
Might be my only opportunity to get my new tubes "wet" this summer. Special emphasis on hand wash station/sanitation. The up side, the freezer with elk steaks/huckleberries for pies and fridge w/beer are just steps away.
That's AWESOME, chieflstilh20!! Took some effort!

I like the "chain" straps. I had to look at them 3 times and then realized they're sublimated from Strapworks, no? They look awesome on the red tubes.

#6 ·
Nice! Thats the type of Social Distancing Boating Picture I like to see.

Here is my set up for stay at home rafting

Week 3 Winner of Woods Boss Brewery T-Shirt is Charlie Gagne

Week 4 Random Drawing Prize = Colorado Wooden Boat Float T-Shirt

Grand Prize for Best Picture (May 1st) = Downriver Equipment T-Shirt, Hat and Coozie

Submit your pictures here or on our Virtual Wooden Boat Float thread on our webpage at:

https://www.facebook.com/Colorado-Wooden-Boat-Float-119122571591941/

Attachments

#10 ·
Congratulations to Rick Stilwater for having the best picture for the Virtual Wooden Boat Float. You win a T-Shirt, hat and coozie from Downriver Equipment. Thanks to all that submitted pictures over the last month and especially our sponsors: Woods Boss Brewery, Downriver Equipment and Stitches N' Stuff

Next up this fall

COWBF X 9/19/2020

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.