NSCD Bus Stolen - Mountain Buzz

Old 6 Days Ago   #1

Fraser, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
NSCD Bus Stolen

I thought I would copy this story for you all, in case some Denver boaters see the van out there.
These folks take disabled people rafting, climbing, camping etc. up hear as well, out of there Winter Park office.

Pretty terrible vehicle to steal, and stupid, with a giant logo on the side.

Advertisement

Old 6 Days Ago   #2

Fraser, Colorado
https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/07/...nter-disabled/
Old 6 Days Ago   #3

Fraser, Colorado
Not sure where to find them, but I would love to post the serial numbers of the stollen bikes up hear as well, and on Pink Bike.com.
I would hate to be the thief getting caught selling a stolen bike in the down hill mountain bike community...
Advertisement

Old 6 Days Ago   #4

Frisco, Colorado
Thanks for sharing Matt, I'll let everybody here know.
MaverickUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #5

Horserump, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1975
keeping my eyes open. However "here" is used to describe a place (noun), "hear" describes an action (verb). Just trying to keep communications clear.
yak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Day Ago   #6

Fraser, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by yak1 View Post
keeping my eyes open. However "here" is used to describe a place (noun), "hear" describes an action (verb). Just trying to keep communications clear.
Ya, it’s how I roll, kind of my rebellion against grammar and spelling, just always hated those subjects in school with a vengeance, to many single, double, triple underlines and carrots and shit all over my papers when I turned them in....

Thank you for keeping an eye out!!

Hopefully these shits get caught and properly horse whipped ( best Denver P.D. Catches them, I might have to hurt them if it was me).
Old 1 Day Ago   #7

Fraser, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickUSC View Post
Thanks for sharing Matt, I'll let everybody here know.
Thanks buddy!
Stealing from folks that help the disabled have some semblance of a normal life, is just crossing the line....
Old 1 Day Ago   #8

Fraser, Colorado
Sounds like the van is gonna cost way more to replace then it was insurance will pay.
If any philanthropic river gear suppliers, were feeling generous, i’ll bet they could could have there business name on the side of a wheel chair accessible van in Denver??
Old 21 Hours Ago   #9

Sadly reminds me of this:
https://kdvr.com/2017/02/24/thieves-...me-in-2-years/
jeffro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Hours Ago   #10

thornton, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1969
That is just plain wrong. I can turn my cheek on somethings, but taking opportunities away from the less fortunate, in their abilities or disabled, is a totally different type crime in my book.
raymo is offline   Reply With Quote