Apologies for the late notice but this just came my way.
If anyone wants to learn how to access water quality data in Colorado, here's your chance with a free workshop. If you've ever wondered "How much arsenic is in the Ark?" you can learn the tools to find out.
Can anyone tell what run that is on the CDSN website?
You can use their website to access water quality data across the State.
Please PM me if you go.
Colorado Water Monitoring Council
Bringing water quality home to all Coloradans...Colorado Water Quality Monitoring Council | Colorado Water Quality Monitoring Council
The Colorado Data Sharing Network is a project of the Council...Colorado Data Sharing Network: Home Page
** CWQMC invites you to join us for a Demonstration of the Colorado Data Sharing Network (CDSN) Tool Kit! **
Tuesday, March 18th, 11:30am-4:00pm at
Aurora Municipal Center Building,
Aspen Room, 2nd Floor,
15151 East Alameda Parkway, Aurora
What Will Be Demonstrated?
• Downloading data from the CDSN database.
• Using the CDSN database built-in data analysis tools.
• Using the CDSN Web-GIS Application tool.
• Work flow for data uploads into the CDSN database.
• Work flow for delivering data to WQCD for data calls, Regulation 85 and Non-Point Source Projects.
• March 18th, 11:30am to 4:00pm. Lunch items can be purchased from the on-site Cafe or you can bring your own lunch.
• City of Aurora Municipal Center Building, Aspen Room (2nd Floor, next to the Cafe!). 15151 East Alameda Parkway, Aurora, Colorado, 80012.
• There is no cost to attend. We just ask you to RSVP to the CDSN Project Coordinators via email at [email protected]