BLM Service - Mountain Buzz

Old 05-04-2017   #1

Grand Junction, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1994
BLM Service

Recently I was reviewing my permits and reservations on recreation.gov when, to my horror and dismay, my Deso - Grey permit was missing, like I had never even applied let alone confirmed and paid. I got on the phone and called the BLM office in Price and the person I ultimately talked to was great. She worked hard to figure out what happened and guided me in the right steps online to go things right. My permit is back and I can thank a really nice lady with the BLM for helping.

Many of the employees of federal agencies have a thankless job dealling with a lot of complaints and ridicule. I just thought I would share that I had a really positive experience with the BLM field office in Price, UT

smhoeher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2017   #2
LSB
Renaissance Redneck

Huson, Montana
Paddling Since: 1988
Indeed! My wife is a District Rec. Staff for the Forest Service. She and all of her people think of it as their duty to maintain the land and facilitate recreation and appreciation for the forest. I have seen her on many occasions go out of her way to do her job. Despite being against regulation, several of them work overtime without claiming it. Unless you're cutting green trees or leave an unattended campfire these folks are there to help you.