Anyone have a copy of Colorado Rivers and Creeks and/or Whitewater of the S. Rockies? - Page 2 - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Whitewater Boating > Boaters Forum | General Boating Topics

Old 2 Days Ago   #11

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Also...I realize that there are places online to find out of print books but they are often very expensive (I don't recall seeing a copy of Whitewater of the Southern Rockies for less then $125).

I was hoping to find someone on here that maybe doesn't boat as often as they used to that has a copy that they might give up for a more reasonable price. Sorry if my initial response to posting a link to amazon was a bit terse.

I know who the authors of the books are, but my point was to see if someone that was friends with them wanted to broach the subject of maybe doing a small run of reprints of either book as a group buy.

Electric-Mayhem is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 2 Days Ago   #12

It looks like there is one available to borrow at the Denver public library if you want to just look at it.

https://catalog.denverlibrary.org/se...33.0.0.6&pos=1
kayakingkate is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
colorado river