Mountain Buzz banner

So You Want to Keep Cool & Dry on the River?

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Canyon Coolers 
#1 ·

River Sombreros keep you cool in the sun, dry in the rain and considered the ultimate shade for your raft.

Let's take a look at why!

Superior coverage
Stable in high winds
Strong & reliable
Stows away fast
Secures to deck or frame

Three Styles to Choose From:

Expedition
Expedition Sombreros are commercial quality with full stainless steel frames, stainless steel hardware and top of the line Sunbrella canvas in your choice of colors. This is the burliest bimini on the market!

7/8" full stainless steel frame
Stainless steel hardware
Premium Sunbrella 9.25 oz fabric
Zippered boot

Deluxe
Deluxe Sombreros feature a reinforced aluminum frame, stainless steel hardware for added durability and top of the line Sunbrella canvas in your choice of colors. Quality and value.

7/8" double wall aluminum frame
Stainless steel hardware
Premium Sunbrella 9.25 oz fabric
Zippered boot

Original
Original Sombreros feature reinforced aluminum frames with nylon hardware and your choice of fabric and colors. Sharkskin is an economical 6.5 oz fabric while Sunbrella is a premium 9.25 oz canvas.

7/8" double wall aluminum frame
Tough black nylon hardware
Choice of fabrics
Zippered boot

Fabric Options:

Call us at 719.539.9323 or purchase [URL="https://www.riversombrero.com/discount/Winter%202019"]here
. Use code Winter 2019 at checkout for 15% off! Expires Feb 28

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Iv'e had one of your Sombrero's for years, banged it up a little flipping in Sock it To Me, but I cannot kill it. It's been a great purchase, especially for my daughter who gets a sunburn if she even thinks about the sun.

I added jumbo sized carabiners to it to make for a quicker release when I need it down in a hurry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.