Wednesday eve paddle - Mountain Buzz

Old 05-28-2007   #1
SarahofTheWaves

FoCo,NoCo, Colorado
Wednesday eve paddle

5:30 BTO Wednesday.

If you think you are gonna swim, bring some beer for the girls collecting you and your gear.

sarah

sarahkonamojo is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2007   #2
SarahofTheWaves

FoCo,NoCo, Colorado
Now

I have doomed myself to always bringing beer to the river after that post. Life could be worse.
Just trying to encourage women to come out and boat with like minded women (and men) on the Poudre on wednesday evenings. Don't stress about your ability level too much. Just be honest about it. Hopefully, we will have enough boaters to run different sections of river depending on ability and comfort level.

sarah
sarahkonamojo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007   #3

chick boater night and rule #5

ha! funny...Is that rule #5?

About those rules...I think I'd prefer to go with the flow a little more. You know, if a bunch of gals show up, we can split up and run whatever we want. If it's just a few, then we run whatever the majority feels comfy with. And I'll try not to be too late.

It's true that the Wednesday thing is not a lesson, but don't be afraid to come if you don't know the river or something like that. I think it's a good way for ladies to meet other paddlers.

And bringing beer is good, whether you plan to swim or not.
holley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2007   #4

golden
Can I come if I wear pig-tails?
miker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #5

Fort Collins, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Ladies Boating Club

To the ladies I paddled with last Friday. THANK YOU. It was so much fun to be on some liquid joy with some rippin ladies (and Mike). Looking forward to some more playtime and I'll bring the beer this time!

Lindsey
yakmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007   #6
shindig

Fort Collins, Colorado
Mon 11th?

Class III boater looking for girls to go either Mon 11th early am or after 2p. Something like lower rustic? Whatever. Just want to get on the Poudre as much as poss. while in town this summer. PBR's are always packed along. Love to meet and boat with some of yall!
Old 06-08-2007   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by holley View Post
ha! funny...Is that rule #5?

About those rules...I think I'd prefer to go with the flow a little more. You know, if a bunch of gals show up, we can split up and run whatever we want. If it's just a few, then we run whatever the majority feels comfy with. And I'll try not to be too late.

It's true that the Wednesday thing is not a lesson, but don't be afraid to come if you don't know the river or something like that. I think it's a good way for ladies to meet other paddlers.

And bringing beer is good, whether you plan to swim or not.
Ladies of the Poudre, Wednesday nights sound great. Looking forward to meeting you all. Late notice but anyone want to go today around 4:00?
linzi is offline   Reply With Quote