ZEITGEIST! - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-17-2008   #1

Buena Vista, Colorado
Paddling Since: 93
ZEITGEIST!

I never gave the 911 conspiracy theorists much thought, then I saw this

Zeitgeist - The Movie

It is pretty compelling and makes sense of religion, 911, bankers controlling the economy and it's rise and fall, war and death, Bush's true agenda ........and a few holy shits in there. Watch the movie and see what you think.

Snowhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2008   #2

West of Boulder, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
You should also check out Aaron Russo's Freedom to Facism.

Get ready to be part of the North American Union and have your money revalued or should I say devalued into a North American Euro type currency.
Old 09-18-2008   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Niwot View Post
You should also check out Aaron Russo's Freedom to Facism.

Get ready to be part of the North American Union and have your money revalued or should I say devalued into a North American Euro type currency.
Wait the devaluing and transfering of wealth is happening right now and most Americans don't even know it!
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2008   #4
gh

pnw, Colorado
Quote:
makes sense of religion
must be a helluva movie
Old 09-18-2008   #5

Buena Vista, Colorado
Central bank control!

The central banks of several countries are now pumping $200B into the system so banks can lend money to each other again. So our goverment has to borrow money to lend money to banks who in turn lend it to other banks? And all parties have to pay interest on the money borrowed in a never ending cycle?
Old 09-18-2008   #6

Florence, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Here's what I think: It's a piece of shit.

Anyone who propagates this crap is a delusional idiot. I watched about 30 minutes total to give it an honest shot, but the 911 conspiracy stuff was too much. Utter Bullshit and you should be ashamed of posting this.

Here's something else you might enjoy:
TimberTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #7

Weyers Cave, Virginia
Paddling Since: 2001
Send a message via AIM to Slunk
Don"t get mad at the 9\11 DVD peddlers, everyone's got to make a buck someway or another ...
Slunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008   #8

Buena Vista, Colorado
You know, I thought the same thing about the 911 conspiracy but the picture of the beams looking like it had indeed been cut makes me wonder. You missed the central banking manipliation and the various things the goverment has done to get us into wars for the profit of well connected families including Prescot Bush, if you did not watch the whole thing. Then at the very end it gets into tracking everyones movements from a data chip and the spectra of big brother comes into play.

I am not saying it should be looked at as gosphel, but it should generate some question in your mind as to how far we can trust goverment or religious institutions that try their hardest to not have transparency. What they are hiding can and will hurt you, your kids, your kids kids, and so on.

Burying our heads in the sand has gotten us into the current mess we are in. Not holding the powers that be accountable for their actions can not be continued!
Old 09-18-2008   #9

Snowhere, I agree with your opinion of the movie. It does make you think and I know some of it is hard to believe and you really don't want to believe it because it is downright scary.

I wonder if TimberTrol got lost right at the beginning over religion?

As I grow older and look at the history that has taken palce in my life, as well as what is continuing to take place, these movies really make you wonder if all of this stuff is tied together in some wierd way. It is very interesting, if nothing else.
Old 09-18-2008   #10

Golden, Colorado
Being a structural forensic engineer and attending the American Society of Civil Engineers structures congress in New York City where every other lecture was about the structural failure of the twin towers, I can tell you it wasn't a controlled demolition.

At the same time, after reading about the military industrial complex, I think Chenney, Rumsfeld and Bush, pounced on the opportunity of another Pearl Harbor to push their agenda, privatize the miliitary, expand the empire, and shed the constitution and civil liberties by exploiting fear. Would I be surprised if someone knew about the planned attacks and did nothing to stop them? Probably not.

The religion portion of the film was interesting. Anyone know of any objective books on that subject? I'm not looking for a book written by someone whose trying to proove their case, because I don't think any of it can be prooven, but a book that lays out verifiable facts and lets me draw my own conclusion.
blutzski is offline   Reply With Quote