Wondering if anyone has some warehouse space I can lease Lakewood/Denver - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 06-22-2017   #1

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Wondering if anyone has some warehouse space I can lease Lakewood/Denver

Hello All,

So, I've been renting 1000 sq/ft of warehouse space from a dude over by the Purina factory on I-70 and due to hail damage and needing to gut the building he has asked me to move out. I mostly was using it for storage space including some of my rafting stuff. I also use it for small personal projects including metal fabrication, working on cars and whatever other small projects come up. I have a mill, a lathe, and welding equipment in addition to a bunch of hand tools and work benches. Icing on the cake would be being able to put my car lift up, but I know that can sometimes be a hard ask.

I'm not having much luck finding anything that I can afford in the normal ways of looking through craigslist and other classifieds. I'm maybe hoping someone on here might have a lead on someone who has some spare warehouse space that they are looking for some help filling and paying for.

I was at $500 a month and I'd like to keep it in that ballpark if possible. Shoot me a PM or post up in this thread if you have something or a lead with a friend.

Cheers,

Josh

Electric-Mayhem is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement