Voter Fraud in 2008 (are you registered?) - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 09-11-2008   #1

Denver, Colorado
Voter Fraud in 2008 (are you registered?)

I mentioned in another post that I thought this topic deserved its own thread. I believe this is a topic that is bipartisan. At the core of our democracy it the right to vote. (Helio, feel free to bring Heinlein into this, I know you want to.)

First, are you sure you are registered to vote at your current address? Find out here for CO residents...
Colorado Secretary of State Registered Voter Search

Next, Colorado is a swing state this election. Swing states in 2000 and 2004 were targets of voter fraud including; purging of voter registrations, tampering with electronic voting machines, caging lists, etc. Anyone remember the Alberto Gonzales US attorney firing scandal? What do you think that was about?

TomPaine.com - Kerry Won. . .

More here:
" + title + "

-d

Advertisement

Old 09-11-2008   #2

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
KevinTee's gonna be grumpy. You're starting a political thread...
DurangoSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #3
Kayak/SUP Instructor

The High Ground, Colorado
So if the anointed one loses will it be because we are all racists or because it was stolen? More sour grapes coming to a store near you.

2 sons of prominent Democrats among those charged in tire slashings
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2008   #4

Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1984
Vote Caging in MI has already started: Michigan Messenger Lose your house, lose your vote
El Flaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #5

Golden, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophilus View Post
So if the anointed one loses will it be because we are all racists or because it was stolen? More sour grapes coming to a store near you.

2 sons of prominent Democrats among those charged in tire slashings
You're right- this is much, much worse than disenfranchising 50,000 voters in Florida by the secretary of state / Bush campaign chair. Of course, these dumbass vandals did get their just punishment, whereas Katherine Harris became a congresswoman.
Old 09-11-2008   #6

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Theo what's this anointed one crap .Who is acting like crybabies because the other side's candidate is liked internationally rather than despised like Bush.Both parties trumpet their candidate EVERY time.Comparing someone with his academic background to dimwits like Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears is ridiculous. It is not our fault that you are misinformed about the previous election fraud and too hard headed to listen to anyone about it.Damn right were pissed about it.
cayo 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #7
Kayak/SUP Instructor

The High Ground, Colorado
If the delegate votes stolen from Hillary so your party bosses could anoint are just a preview of the DNCs plan then it's not me who wasn't paying attention.

Democrat Super Delegate Donna Brazile says Who got disenfranchised? Did you get two votes? Your side seems to have perfected the

You don't think your primary vote really counted do you?
Old 09-12-2008   #8

Golden, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theophilus View Post
If the delegate votes stolen from Hillary so your party bosses could anoint are just a preview of the DNCs plan then it's not me who wasn't paying attention.

Democrat Super Delegate Donna Brazile says Who got disenfranchised? Did you get two votes? Your side seems to have perfected the

You don't think your primary vote really counted do you?
Wow. What a non-post about a non-story. Superdelegates didn't affect the Primary voting, because the Primary rules were set long before the voting started, and back when everyone assumed Hillary would be the nominee. When the voted were counted, the superdelegates pretty much voted along with the electorate. Ho-hum.
Old 09-12-2008   #9

Denver, Colorado
US Attorney firing stuff.
Scott Rosenberg’s Wordyard Blog Archive The U.S. attorney purge and Watergate

Registered Democrats outnumber Republicans by 11 millions and current registration drives this year are heavily favoring Dem's. They have to cheat to win. They will succeed in many cases to disenfranchise voters. Make sure your friends are registered and vote. Overwhelming numbers are the only way we can ensure the correct outcome to this election

PS.
Theo, nice work. Throw in a distraction (tire slashing) to pull focus from the topic of disenfranchising voters. Typical Republican tactic. Have you ever actually made a legitimate counter arguement to any of the posts that disturd you so much? Nope. Why?
BTW, Hillary was the annointed one. Obama beat her by the rules established before the game started. Period.
Old 09-12-2008   #10
gh

pnw, Colorado
I gotta tell you theophilus, using words like "anointed" just kinda degrades your argument in my view. I think that fits Palins "god told me to build a pipeline" profile much better than any thing Obama has said.