Vote Republican Even If You're NOT - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 10-17-2013   #1

Uzbekibekistanstan, Mississippi
Vote Republican Even If You're NOT

In order to ride the GOP of extremists, I suggest the following:

Vote like a Republican in the primary to rid of us the TEA Party scourge. Register in your state early. Then it's up to you!

Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2013   #2

Poundtown, Wokastan
Paddling Since: 420
Voting is the illusion of choice. Every candidate was bought and paid for before they ever got on the ticket by the corporate powers that be. Their true colors will not fly until after the elections are over and the lobbyist tell them how to act, think and vote.. So, when you vote; you are just voting for your favorite lie told to you my the corporate owned media. As long as the people believe that they can change the government via elections then the people have already lost. You can not vote out stupid if both candidates share the same stupid core values.

GOP = TEABAGGERS = DEMs

They want all your money and they want you to die because they see us as waste of recourses and lazy humans. They are coming after all of your retirement because they want their money back! They are going to kill public education because they don't want your kids educated like theirs. They will take everything and happily watch us die. The truth is the world is over populated and the rich want us off the their planet. We lost this battle 30 years ago when our elders sold the country out from under the youth of America. Just saying.
dirtbagkayaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013   #3

Land of Lovin, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbagkayaker View Post
Voting is the illusion of choice. Every candidate was bought and paid for before they ever got on the ticket by the corporate powers that be. Their true colors will not fly until after the elections are over and the lobbyist tell them how to act, think and vote.. So, when you vote; you are just voting for your favorite lie told to you my the corporate owned media. As long as the people believe that they can change the government via elections then the people have already lost. You can not vote out stupid if both candidates share the same stupid core values.

GOP = TEABAGGERS = DEMs

They want all your money and they want you to die because they see us as waste of recourses and lazy humans. They are coming after all of your retirement because they want their money back! They are going to kill public education because they don't want your kids educated like theirs. They will take everything and happily watch us die. The truth is the world is over populated and the rich want us off the their planet. We lost this battle 30 years ago when our elders sold the country out from under the youth of America. Just saying.
Pretty much, and with Monsanto's free reign they're going to do a great job exterminating the poor. It fills me with dread just to think about, time to pack for a river trip and feel good again!
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2013   #4

Poundtown, Wokastan
Sweatshop Union - Thing About It - YouTube
Old 10-17-2013   #5

Uzbekibekistanstan, Mississippi
There is a BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE between Democrats and Republicans. Don't be fooled! Let's begin: Republicans led this nation to the brink of default (a majority of whom voted to default after all other options were exhausted). It wasn't a Democratic idea to hold the nation hostage and shut down the government. Who opposed Citizen's United, the Democrats. Who advocates for raising taxes on the uber-wealthy, and who protects the uber wealthy from taxes. Who designed and protects social welfare programs like Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid? Again the answer is clear in all these areas. Who's concerned about wealth inequality? Again the answer is the Democrats. Who's concerned about civil rights/reproductive rights? Again the answer is the Democrats. Yes, Monsanto sucks cock and balls, but look at the big picture. Just to be blunt, anyone who thinks both parties are equally at fault in the latest and past crises or general gridlock in government is a moron! The GOP is bad news! The Democrats aren't perfect, but they have the basic idea of governance. Faux News and the Rethuglican Party win when people stop believing in their ability to make a difference. That's Un-American, and I'll die fighting to make a difference.
Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #6

Outlaw, that is a great idea. I could see it working for Senators, but for the House not so much since you have to live in your district to vote in the primary. We need fresh ideas like this.

Sometimes the solutions are the opposite of what evreyone thinks is right. Although the Dems are big on protecting social nets like Social Security, I think the fastest way to disarm the extermist Tea Partiers is to reduce benefits of these programs. Most of these folks are elderly and on the government dole. That would wake them up!
jbolson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #7

Poundtown, Wokastan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
There is a BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE between Democrats and Republicans. Don't be fooled! .
Its was the DEMs that killed social security under the Clinton admin.

It was the DEMs up scaled the war on the people of the middle east and expanded under Obama.

DEMs have held us hostage a time or two in the past. Just look and you'll see very similar actions by the DEMs. Start with the carter years. This is not the first time this has happened in the last 25 years!

The DEMs talk big but in the end they do not put up. Just saying

Monsanto, Freddie, ect own the DEMs out right. The fact that you actually believe there is a real difference makes me wonder who is being fooled? I will fight with you to make a difference! But the answer to our problems will not be solved by those who created them. The DEMs are to blame as much as the teabaggers and gop and the people of Merica!
Old 10-18-2013   #8

Eagle, Idaho
Paddling Since: '78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
.... I'll die fighting to make a difference.
Your anger, frustration, and "fight" is misguided. You're "fighting" the wrong people. I appreciate and respect your passion...but if you don't think both parties are to blame...you're never going to make much of a difference.

People gotta come together man....Kumbaya...all that shit. I'm down to fight as well with my fellow Americans...for the right reasons, for a gov't OF the people BY the people...not what we have now. Last I checked...your DEMS are just as uber-wealthy as any REPUB.
GoodTimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013   #9

Land of Lovin, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Exactly Goodtimes, to quote a great man:

The more you read about politics, you got to admit that each party is worse than the other
- Will Rogers
Old 10-18-2013   #10

Poundtown, Wokastan
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodTimes View Post
People gotta come together man....Kumbaya...all that shit..
Word! Wise words GoodTimes.