Tim Tebow - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-17-2010   #1

Jacksonville, Florida
Tim Tebow

I'm a huge Tim Tebow fan - what round do you think he will be drafted and to which team?

Adayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2010   #2

Lyons, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
Send a message via AIM to erdvm1
First round Canadian football league!
erdvm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010   #3

Technology Partner, Littleton, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to mvhyde
Denver Broncos

I heard a little rumor about he may get taken by Denver from someone deep inside the Broncos organization, that is if he is available by the time Denver exercises their 11th pick.
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2010   #4

I could see Denver taking him in the second round somewhere, they are more into model citizens than good football players. Tebow would be a bad idea to take with the number 11 pick when he will still be available at least midway through the second round. It would be nice to see them take someone that will make an impact next year with their first rounder.
Nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010   #5

Technology Partner, Littleton, Colorado
Send a message via AIM to mvhyde
I agree with that. But they need bad boys on the O-line and the D-line, big bad boys, really big bad agile boys. It seems like they're always in the compact size mindset. If you had an O-line that was big and quick, the QB, even Orton could sit in there all day and make a decent pass.
Old 04-19-2010   #6

Jacksonville, Florida
I can see Denver taking Tim in the second round, but no way would they use the 11th overall pick on him. If Tim goes in the first round it'll be towards the end - maybe Arizona or Minnesota.

Adayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010   #7

Golden, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1984
The reports I've read are that Tebow's footwork and mechanics are far from being up to par with what's expected from an NFL QB. He's an exceptional competitor, and I hear he might be considered for other positions, but I don't think there's a heck of a lot of confidence for him at his position. I also heard about the Denver rumor, but I hope it's not true. We need a center and O-line players, like mvhyde says - we started losing games the minute we lost Ryan Harris. Not the only reason we started losing, but there was a marked difference in the performance of our O Line.

I'd like Trent Williams or Anthony Davis as our first pick. Okung won't be around. I would't turn down McClain, who seems to be on everyone's mocks....
El Flaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #8

Flagstaff, Arizona
Paddling Since: 2004
You know who sucks...
Tim Tebow.
One of my favorite moments watching football was watching him cry at the end of the sec championship last year. Priceless.
jermdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #9

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
You can see a great game here: SEC Digital Network Homepage

Select "Football" then scroll down to "Florida vs Alabama - December 5, 2009"

I think my favorite play of the game was Tebow's beautiful pass to Javier Arenas in the endzone.

Bama's got UF on our regular schedule next year, and could play again in the SECCG if each team wins their division. I think the last time that happened was in 1999 when Bama took UF to the woodshed in the SECCG.

Roll Tide!

-AH
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010   #10

Salida, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
Quote:
Originally Posted by jermdog View Post
You know who sucks...
Tim Tebow.
One of my favorite moments watching football was watching him cry at the end of the sec championship last year. Priceless.
Thank you. Exactly. I will be super bummed if the Donkeys draft that guy. I don't care if he is the 2nd coming of Steve Young, I am going to puke if I see one more weepy, personal segment on how the guy proselytizes to convicts, or whoever in his free time. Keep your faith to yourself please. I would rather watch Brady Quinn throw 3 yard laterals all season...I hope they draft the best lineman available and then find a sleeper receiver....
Mike Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote