The Sanctity of Marriage Under Attack! - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 12-29-2008   #1

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
The Sanctity of Marriage Under Attack!

Bristol Palin, daughter of GOP clothes horse Sarah Palin, has given birth to an illegitimate baby boy, Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston. The unmarried parents, Bristol and Levi Johnston (son of Wasilla oxycontin dealer Sherry Johnston) have threatened the sanctity of marriage by conceiving and giving birth to this bastard child out of wedlock. What's next, Godless homosexuals wanting to get married?

The sacred institution of marriage is under attack! Where are the Family Values® leaders of the GOP to tell us what to do? We await their infinite wisdom and guidance...

The good news? The original name for the baby boy, Tire Track Retread Johnston was nixed in favor of Tripp. Thank God for this small gift!

Advertisement

Old 12-29-2008   #2

Enough is enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurangoSteve View Post
Bristol Palin, daughter of GOP clothes horse Sarah Palin, has given birth to an illegitimate baby boy, Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston. The unmarried parents, Bristol and Levi Johnston (son of Wasilla oxycontin dealer Sherry Johnston) have threatened the sanctity of marriage by conceiving and giving birth to this bastard child out of wedlock. What's next, Godless homosexuals wanting to get married?

The sacred institution of marriage is under attack! Where are the Family Values® leaders of the GOP to tell us what to do? We await their infinite wisdom and guidance...

The good news? The original name for the baby boy, Tire Track Retread Johnston was nixed in favor of Tripp. Thank God for this small gift!

D.S. It is timeyou give it up! You won. There is no need to keep rubbing it in to republicans faces!

The Fact is that your savior Obama has admitted to drug use while he was in college! But that does not matter to you. Instead you are bashing Sarah Palin for her daughters husbands mother for selling a drug. Hmm I think that is a little fucked up! Also I think in past threads that you said that you either used to use drugs or that you still do. What gives you the right to bash someone for selling them.

Anyways it is time to move on! I am a republican and proud of it. But I will also support our next president because I am a proud citizen of the United States. No Matter what happens if Obama is great or if he is the worst president in history I will support him because that is my civil duty. And maybe if you had any dignity you should support republicans because we all live in the U.S. and we all dream to be happy!

As far as Sarah Palin goes you have no right to bash her. She has done much more than you could ever dream of. So leave it alone! If you have a daughter or if you ever have one and if she were to get knocked up I would hope that you would be 100% supportive. So why should you not be supportive of Sarah Palins Grandaughter.

Bash me if you want! But you are wrong in this stangpoint!

RR
riverrat103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #3

Durango, Colorado
Riverrat: Familiar with the term "satire"? Know the meaning of "irony"?

Apparently not. Too bad.
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2008   #4

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
RiverRat,
While I'm not advocating that Sarah Palin throw her daughter to the media wolves, at the very least, I hope that you can apreciate the irony of the situation involving Bristol Palin. Her mother, a great outspoken champion of the effectiveness of abstinence only sex education (who once charged women in Wasilla for their own rape kits), has a daughter who gets knocked up (obviously out of wedlock) by her 17 year old boyfriend. The truth is, abstinence only sex education has been proven to be ineffective and has also been shown to lead to increased rates of sexually transmitted diseases (Comprehensive Sex Education is More Effective at Stopping the Spread of HIV Infection). Personally I find the fact that Palin has a living breathing example of this in her family hilarious.

As for Palin herself, I personally believe that anybody, and that means anybody, who gives a "shoutout" to a kids' hockey team during a nationally televised presidential debate is unfit to be commander in chief. She is certainly not the person we want staring down Khamenei and most certainly not the person we want with the nuke phone.
Demosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008   #5

Durango, Colorado
RR, congrats on your second post!

The GOP has positioned itself as the "family values party." The absurdity of this is inescapable and the evidence of this absurdity is rampant.

I truly feel sorry for Bristol Palin. She is getting forced into a marriage with a bonehead by her twisted parents. She's a normal teenage girl who had sex. Sadly, her parents are abstinence-only fools. Well, Bristol didn't abstain, did she? The poor girl could have used some rational guidance regarding contraceptives.
Old 12-30-2008   #6

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
i personally now when sex was going on in highschool i the male bought the condoms soooo i think its his fault not hers. they also can't get it on unless the member gets his game on sooo its his fault.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008   #7

Bozeman, Montana
and im not one to nag but if i am not correct the daughter is in fact 18 which means legally she can take care of her self. she is not binded legally to her parents anymore so what do you ahve to say about that ds. somebody can't have aq kid out of marriage because there mom is against it? when in america hasn't somebody gone against what there parents beleive? all the fucking time america is about freedom. ds think some new shit up and get off the republican party in sure if you spent your time looking up facts on your next senior in charge you would in fact find them all the same.
Old 12-30-2008   #8
gh

pnw, Colorado
It's almost funny but mostly sad that any of you would try to defend Palin. Everything she is about is blowing up in her face so I say Pile it On. Give her all that self-rightous bs right back. To the media I say, Drill baby Drill! Lets see all the dirt on her. Keep digging.
Old 12-30-2008   #9

Durango, Colorado
Remember when the disgruntled McCain aides called the Palins the "Wasilla Hillbillies?" Ironic that the new baby's mother-in-law is dealing Hillbilly Heroin...

Apparently hillbilly-ism isn't limited to Appalachia.
Old 12-30-2008   #10

Bozeman, Montana
now you are taking about somebody she has zero direct control over that like bitching at me cause my girlfriends sister is a lesbian alcoholic? who cares. you are trying to make palin look bad when she has zero direct control over what another individual does. thats just plain retarded. i don't see how you leftist get off on this shit.