The evil Rush L., myth or reality... - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 03-01-2009   #1

timbuktu, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
The evil Rush L., myth or reality...

For those of you that may have missed Rush's address to CPAC, here's the transcript. His comments may surprise you, if you are a big enough person to listen with an open mind.

If you know how to read...

Transcript of Rush Limbaugh's Address at CPAC - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

If not... the entire thing is on YouTube

yarmonymatoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2009   #2

timbuktu, Colorado
Buzzards, just so you know, I love all you bastards! It's why I love this country, we all have different opinions based on our own experiences. We are currently free to express them, I hope that never changes. When your swimming and screaming for help this spring. If I'm floating by, the big pink bag that hit's you square in the head, is the same one I throw for liberals and my conservative friends. Once we've recovered your boat, the same offer go's out to everyone, you want a beer or a communist(my preferred name for a White Russian). Tends to turn me into a communist by the end of the day!
Old 03-01-2009   #3

Little Village, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
El Rushblow is really a nice man who is just misunderstood. Of course, when you're a drug-addled "comedian" who weighs 475 pounds and jabbers shit like this, it's understandable that he's so widely "misunderstood":

"Why should Blacks be heard? They're 12% of the population.
Who the hell cares?"

"Take that bone out of your nose and call me back."

"Citizen service is a repudiation of the principles upon which
our country was based. We are all here for ourselves."

"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive
women easier access to the mainstream of society."

"One of the things I want to do before I die is conduct the
homeless olympics...the 10-meter shopping cart relay,
the dumpster dig, and the hop, skip, and trip."

"The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get
a liquor store and practice robberies"

"Sexual harassment at this work station will not be reported.
However...it will be graded!"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rush.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	1088  
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2009   #4
swimming

conifer, Colorado
Do I really have to pull out quotes from your esteemed Senator Frankin. They're both Satarist and if you don't get this your even dumber then your picture looks.
mr. compassionate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009   #5

Little Village, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Quote:
Do I really have to pull out quotes from your esteemed Senator Frankin.
Sure, go ahead. I don't know a Senator Frankin. Oh, wait, the guy who hasn't been seated yet? Al Franken? Oh yeah, he's funny as shit. He even wrote a book about Rush Limbaugh. Great stuff!

Quote:
They're both Satarist and if you don't get this your even dumber then your picture looks.
Ouch! You're such a mean person! (FYI, my avatar pic is of Jeffrey Lebowski, "The Dude".)

I once knew an Afghan refugee named Satar. Great guy. He had amazing stories about escaping over the Khyber Pass. But I bet you meant "satirist", as in "Mark Twain was a brilliant satirist" or "Rush Blowhard fancies himself a satirist, but mostly he's just an annoying fatfuck".

Finally, here's a link to an "English as a second language" webpage that will help you with that tricky "you're/your" that stumps so many. Common Mistakes in English - You're vs. Your
Old 03-01-2009   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarmonymatoid View Post
Buzzards, just so you know, I love all you bastards! It's why I love this country, we all have different opinions based on our own experiences. We are currently free to express them, I hope that never changes. When your swimming and screaming for help this spring. If I'm floating by, the big pink bag that hit's you square in the head, is the same one I throw for liberals and my conservative friends. Once we've recovered your boat, the same offer go's out to everyone, you want a beer or a communist(my preferred name for a White Russian). Tends to turn me into a communist by the end of the day!
Really?
You attempt to insult the intelligence of your readers in your original post (.."if you know how to read") then you double post with this? It's full of misspellings, misused words, and inappropriate usage of punctuation. The only people who will listen to you when you sound so ridiculous are your fellow Rush fans (they're used to hearing this type of crap from him). People with fully functional brains will immediately dismiss you as an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. compassionate View Post
Do I really have to pull out quotes from your esteemed Senator Frankin. They're both Satarist and if you don't get this your even dumber then your picture looks.
This is just sad.

You conservatives better step-up your games or smart people will take over this country!
mouflon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009   #7

timbuktu, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouflon View Post
Really?
You attempt to insult the intelligence of your readers in your original post (.."if you know how to read") then you double post with this? It's full of misspellings, misused words, and inappropriate usage of punctuation. The only people who will listen to you when you sound so ridiculous are your fellow Rush fans (they're used to hearing this type of crap from him). People with fully functional brains will immediately dismiss you as an idiot.

This is just sad.

You conservatives better step-up your games or smart people will take over this country!

Perfect... just the response I expected! I'm just not as cool as you... oh well, I like it that way. To many people around here take themselves way to seriously. They actually believe their own crap! Anyway, it sure was a nice day today. Hope ya all enjoyed yours!

OH shit, I forgot, I should proof this before I hit send. Seein' I'm just a dumb idiot," I'm just goona sent it along dis way...
Old 03-01-2009   #8

Who said anything about being 'cool'?
You have more problems than I thought.
mouflon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009   #9

Wow, Rush as the keynote speaker for the conservatives. I had no idea the conservatives had fallen that low.

I did listen with an open mind and heard NOTHING new. For all the hot-air he blew at CPAC he certainly didn't offer any fresh ideas on our economy, world situations, or anything else of substance. Seems like he is overly consumed with an abundance of hatred, I guess drug abuse will do that.

Is this the best they can do?
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009   #10
LSB
Renaissance Redneck

Huson, Montana
Paddling Since: 1988
Rush is an entertainer with no more credibility than Jenny Macarthy or Tom Cruise. If you take his jive as anything more than the jive it is you might as well be looking to Larry, Moe and Curley for your political advice. Sure he has 20 million devoted fans but so does Nascar which is equal in proportion in noise, boreing repetition and wasted energy.