Steele achieves a milestone - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-01-2009   #1

Little Village, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Steele achieves a milestone

Michael Steele, the chairman of the RNC, has achieved a new popular culture milestone: he now has a listing in Dickipedia.

Michael Steele - Dickipedia - A Wiki of Dicks

Steele, who was for abortion choice before he was against it, and against Rush Limbaugh before he was for him, has been the GOP's gift to late night comedians who, until his arrival on the national scene, were mourning the passing of GW Bush to Crawford, er, Dallas.

From his hilarious Dickipedia listing:

Quote:
At the 2008 Republican Convention, one of Steele's first major acts as a national public dick was to introduce one of the most irritating political cheers in American history: "Drill baby, drill." In an interesting turn of events, this phrase would later be chanted by legions of Sarah Palin supporters in a frightening display that would reaffirm why most black people wanted nothing to do with the Republican Party.

The ability to incite white people in cowboy hats to angry chanting and the inability to understand the nuance of a global energy crisis being major qualification for the position, Steele decided to run for chairmanship of the Republican National committee. Steele refuted critics by saying, "I am a Republican who happens to be African-American," which brought the total number of individuals believing that to: one dick.

Advertisement

Old 04-01-2009   #2

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
racist snipit. want to compare steele to the former VP? Or possiblely the current president?
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009   #3

Little Village, Colorado
Compare Steele to Cheney? Odd request, but I don't think I can do that. Not once did I hear Cheney use the term "bling-bling", though it would certainly apply to the fine work he did on behalf of Halliburton!
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2009   #4

Bozeman, Montana
my mistake i was a little head of my self i was talking about Bush old buddy Biden.
Old 04-01-2009   #5

Little Village, Colorado
I recall being admonished for getting off-topic by a person who constantly veers off-topic. Just a reminder: this thread is about Steele.
Old 04-01-2009   #6

Bozeman, Montana
Once again talking about people who have little effect on whats currently happening.

i thought we are talking about wishwashers, or the switchhitters. like Steele, Biden, Obama. or is this a Republican hate thread again.
Old 04-01-2009   #7

Little Village, Colorado
Nope, it's a "the GOP is a source of great amusement" thread. Please don't confuse humor with hatred. There is a long tradition of satire in American politics. In that sense, I'm a traditionalist.
Old 04-01-2009   #8

Bozeman, Montana
a tradionalist? far from it rip, maybe a biased unrealist propogandist. i think its amusing you believe the current administration is faultless.

im not going to bicker because you obviously aren't matture enough to see the world for what it is. believe in your ohh so comforting self reality while you ignore and deny the uncomforting realistic truths.

peace to you hopelessly devoted democratic RIP.
Old 04-01-2009   #9

Little Village, Colorado
Never claimed to be anything but biased, and I never have claimed that the Obama administration is faultless. Please remember that those are your words, not mine.
Old 04-01-2009   #10

Bozeman, Montana
rip, admit something wrong with the current administration.