Sean Hannity Is A Liar... - Mountain Buzz

Old 11-29-2009   #1

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Sean Hannity Is A Liar...

...And a douchebag.

John Stewart caught him red handed:

Jon Stewart Catches Sean Hannity Falsifying Footage To Make GOP Protest Appear Bigger (VIDEO)

Demosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2009   #2

Little Village, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Yup, and he's Satan's "right" hand man.
Old 11-29-2009   #3

timbuktu, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
So people lie or mislead the public? That doesn't happen, I'm sure Obama's never done anything like that before.

In actuality only 12 people died. At that particular point in time the Kansas National Guard had 352 Humvees, 72 dump trucks and more than 320 other trucks, which would seem to be sufficient for the town hit by the tornado, Greensburg, Kan., population 1,574. That's almost one National Guard truck for every two people....

Need more examples?
yarmonymatoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2009   #4

timbuktu, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
And then there's MSLSD...

yarmonymatoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #5

Little Village, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Pathetic, Yarm. Rather than address Hannity's willful LIE, you do this "nah-nah, Obama's a liar" routine.
Old 11-29-2009   #6

yeah kinda like when I engage my friends in a discussion about O'shitbama and it becomes a discussion about Bush! funny how that works huh? especially when Bush blew it his 2nd term!!!

all I can do is laugh at the ignorance and hypocrisy and fear for the survival of our country!!!!
brettb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #7

San Juans, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
yeah kinda like when I engage my friends in a discussion about O'shitbama and it becomes a discussion about Bush! funny how that works huh? especially when Bush blew it his 2nd term!!!

all I can do is laugh at the ignorance and hypocrisy and fear for the survival of our country!!!!
Both sides are guilty of acting like 8 years on the playground and justifying their actions on the "he did it first". Is it too much to ask for politicians that rise above the pettiness?
dgosn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #8

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
Despite what the Fox "News" crew here will tell you, Bush and the Republicans are largely responsible for the state our country is in. Accusing Obama of lying or not getting enough done in his first year is bullshit. He has never offered up a lie on anything like the scale of the entire WMD business or the "we only water-boarded him twice" episode. Additionally, the stimulus package hasn't even had time to work yet. It was known when it was passed that it wouldn't kick in until the middle of next year. Recessions can't end overnight.

The entire 10,000 people dead thing is absurd. First, I guarantee you that with Fox "news" that is completely out of context. Second if it wasn't out of context, its obviously just a speaking mistake, which the last guy made PLENTY of. Would any politician in his right mind really think that he could mislead people into thinking that 10,000 people had just died without a huge front page story in every newspaper in the country?

I personally can't wait until Fox News and their buttbuddies at Talk Radio have to deepthroat the healthcare legislation thats got their panties in a bunch.
Demosthenes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #9

conifer, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riparian View Post
Pathetic, Yarm. Rather than address Hannity's willful LIE, you do this "nah-nah, Obama's a liar" routine.

I've been reading the three political threads and to disgusted to even reply. It's wierd how much hate for sarah palin from the left. All three threads just show what douchebags the left are-especially demo and rip. Rip, are you serious? Whenever the right points out behavior from the left that is wrong you just justify it. Can't you say your disgusted when the left is proven in a lie. The whole Democrat Party is based on lies to the people. You f'in treehuggers disgust me-go back to Doucheland or wherever you came from. F OFF!
mr. compassionate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009   #10
LSB
Renaissance Redneck

Huson, Montana
Paddling Since: 1988
The right has to lie because their whole strategy to keep their base afraid and ignorant of the big picture. Otherwise the network tv watching nascar fans might actually begin to think for themselves and see that it is all a scam to keep the cats fat.
The right wing propaganda (small government, keep your earnings, family values etc) look great on paper. But the sheep do not realize that small government that is controlled by big business is really not in their best interest.