Romney's Foreign Policy - Mountain Buzz

Old 09-29-2012   #1

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Romney's Foreign Policy

I referred to John Bolton as Romney 's possible Secretary of State on the other thread.Upon doing a little research on Bolton, I came upon this awesome article on him with a link to another good piece about Romney 's foreign policy advisory team.I 'll minimize my commentary to HOLY SHIT FUCKIN ' SCARY! !!! and these folks are deeply imbeded in Israel 's and defense contractors (especially those making missile systems) colons.

So I don 't screw up the link please search John Bolton Right Web, the link to Romney 's
foreign policy team roster is in the second paragraph.

cayo 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2012   #2

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
correction -deeply embedded in Israel 's and defense contractor 's colon's.
cayo 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012   #3

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2008
When I read that article I could't help but think of general Jack D Rippper from Dr Strangelove........

Advertisement

Old 10-01-2012   #4

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1989
Bolton is a war monger. He thrives on the possibility of war with Iran.
Old 10-01-2012   #5
gh

pnw, Colorado
Sad little man.

Romney Adviser Bolton Backs Bachmann's Anti-Muslim Witch Hunt | ThinkProgress
Old 10-01-2012   #6

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
The people with the money are running the show from 911, bush, obama, to Romney it's all a stage for propaganda to feed the mass. Fuck Romney fuck the current administration! Fuck them all bunch of greedy bastards!

They are going keep running the show regardless, it's just a fucking play right now and everybody gets up on their toes to watch. I'm sick of it! They are purposefully destroying the 99% and nobody gives a fuck

I learned a lot since high school and questioning everything you believe, think, and what's been shown is the only way to see what's happening today!
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #7

Bozeman, Montana
What came out of WTC collapse? Ask let's ask Silverstein! What about the Israeli's who were stopped by nypd and the dogs that sniffed out the explosive materials? That same day?

You know what I think I think we are the sheep and were badly mistaken in the Middle East.. I would protect my land and family if some dillusional asshole comes baring down on my beliefs as well its there holy land..

No way does this make it right but I see where they are coming from! It's all been a set up to doop us all. War achieves two things depopulation and war based industry.

Now the government has all this money invested in these contractors, and the contractors invested back in them so this dangerous police state spiral is in full swing.

And now where we are? Call me dillusional, truther or whatever you can make up. We know we can't trust the elitist. So lets start changing the way we live!

Less driving, less materialistic possessions , less instant gratification, form communities based on trust. Question your beliefs! Question religion! Question any control! Number one question what is being placed on a silverplatter
Old 10-01-2012   #8

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by caspermike View Post
Question your beliefs! Question religion! Question any control! Number one question what is being placed on a silverplatter
Here Here.
Old 10-01-2012   #9

Prineville, Oregon
Paddling Since: 2010
I agree Mike. Mainstream media has played a big part in pulling the wool over our eyes. I'd suggest that we question our news sources as well. They're all owned by the elitist pricks that would happily make slaves of us all. Obama just named a Monsanto lobbyist as head of the FDA. Its like they're positioning pieces on the chess board, getting ready to go for the win.
BryanS. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012   #10

Bozeman, Montana
Yes sir Bryan I'm with on that one!!! When people fight they don't see what's reallying happening.. And that board is gonna read check mate here soon