Please Register & Vote Colorado!!! - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 09-05-2012   #1

Uzbekibekistanstan, Mississippi
Please Register & Vote Colorado!!!

The election may come down to states like Colorado, as has happened in the past. PLEASE VOTE COLORADO!! Living in Idaho, I would give my right testical to be able to vote and have it count!!! You guys have the chance to save this country from the right wing lunatics that are threatening to destroy the American way of life!! Please vote, and think of Outlaw when you cast the ballot to save your country. To help, I am providing the website where I believe you can register to vote online.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.sos.state.co.us/voter-cl...gVoterIntro.do

Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012   #2

Lake City, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1990
I am glad you are not here to vote!
doughboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboy View Post
I am glad you are not here to vote!
I wish you were voting in Idaho.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2012   #4
no tengo

Baytopia, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1876
We got this. feeling blue, how bout u?
mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012   #5
swimming

conifer, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
The election may come down to states like Colorado, as has happened in the past. PLEASE VOTE COLORADO!! Living in Idaho, I would give my right testical to be able to vote and have it count!!! You guys have the chance to save this country from the right wing lunatics that are threatening to destroy the American way of life!! Please vote, and think of Outlaw when you cast the ballot to save your country. To help, I am providing the website where I believe you can register to vote online.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.sos.state.co.us/voter-cl...gVoterIntro.do
Tell me Outlaw, who has been in control of the government 100% of the first two years and 66% of the next two? How has that turned out for us? Lunatics....off the top of my head Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Barney Frank, Harry Reid(won't bring ron pauls audit the fed bill in front of senate to vote on), Eric Holder and on and on. Obama and Biden, not quite lunatics but not that smart. Isn't John Corzine a Democrat too?

I'm glad you have to waste your vote in ID!
mr. compassionate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. compassionate View Post
Tell me Outlaw, who has been in control of the government 100% of the first two years and 66% of the next two? How has that turned out for us? Lunatics....off the top of my head Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Barney Frank, Harry Reid(won't bring ron pauls audit the fed bill in front of senate to vote on), Eric Holder and on and on. Obama and Biden, not quite lunatics but not that smart. Isn't John Corzine a Democrat too?

I'm glad you have to waste your vote in ID!
Hi Mr. Subprime,

I don't believe I've ever had the pleasure of shit talking with you . First debunk- the democrats only controlled the senate for 1 year due to the special election of (R) Scott Brown in Massachusetts. Furthermore, during that first year, senators like Ben Nelson of Nebraska could hardly be called "Democrats". After all, Nelson signed the Grover Norquist Anti-Tax Pledge and held up virtually every piece of legislation, holding them hostage for pork for his district. He's the reason for all the "backroom deals" over abortion. It's also important to realize that yes, technically the democrats did have control of the Senate with 59 votes, but control of the senate is meaningless unless you have enough votes to break the filibuster (60), which is done as commonly as brushing one's teeth in this senate. As such, the Obama administration only had one year before the Republicans were able to subvert a democratically elected president and attempt to implode the economy in an effort to regain power. I won't even address your claim that Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are lunatics because it's absurd! However, it's indisputable that Paul Ryan and Tod Akin share very radical views of social issues (remember forcible and legitimate rape). I will agree that John Corsign is very suspect, and I think that the Justice Department should be asking why he lost billions of dollars of his investor's money in Europe. I'm happy as long as this thread stays up to remind people to vote against people like you.
Old 09-10-2012   #7

Not to mention that with out control in the house of representatives it is quite difficult to pass legislation even if you have majority on the senate. Further here in Colorado the right wing land owners on the Taylor in specific are the ones trying to keep us off that river. There is no real problems that can't be negotiated with a reasonable RINO, and a moderate Dem, it is the the complete far right tea party and right wing evangelical who keep compromise from happening. If you take Obamas ideas and ideas from the right and meet in the middle some where you probably have some workable solutions. Until they start doing their jobs and forgo just trying to get re-elected we are going to be hosed. I hope sanity takes over in Washington and allows us to get the entire mess moving in the right direction. Lets hear it for a new anti-stupid party that actually listens to the overall constituency and not the vocal minority.
brokenpaddlejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012   #8

BUMP
Old 09-20-2012   #9

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Thanks for reminding folks to register.

Since this thread got off topic anyway, have you seen the new Toby Keith video? He wears this American flag leather pants suit and bellows /twangs out "Iii 'm hur Luhgitermut Rayper and Sheez having my Baybee " you should see the size of this cowboy hat he wears.
cayo 2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012   #10

Boise, Idaho
Paddling Since: 1995
Outlaw should move to Colorado

Wow, it appears that outlaw is a fan of the HuffPo! Nice talking points. Obama is single handedly destroying this country and he knows that his bread is buttered by idiots that get their news by watching the view and Letterman. They think he is a celebrity and they vote much like they are voting for the American idol. It's a popularity contest! They have no idea in regards to the issues that plague our country!
h20fwlr is offline   Reply With Quote