Open Closed Open Closed - Mountain Buzz

Old 10-02-2015   #1
Donkey Punch

Southwest, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Open Closed Open Closed

I don't think its fair you can open and close posts so you can get the last word in.

dfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2015   #2

Steamboat, Colorado
Dude, you seem overly concerned about your dick thread. It's in the Eddy.
Old 10-02-2015   #3
Donkey Punch

Southwest, Colorado
Whew! I was afraid it was gone! Thanks for seeking out my cock, good looking out you little rascal. See on the Grand with a twist!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2015   #4
no tengo

Baytopia, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1876
Quote:
The post was made in the wrong forum, I moved it. I then updated the title to be something accurate to what was being discussed. The old thread title of "TonyM banned? WTF?" suggest that WE did something wrong when sock puppet accounts are the issue.
you did do something wrong. you told tonym he was banned without the real reason so his friends came to his defense not knowing about the duplicate account. then you changed the title to make your users look like we all want duplicate accounts. this is very deceitful and undermines trust. all you had to do was clear up the reason for the ban and lock the thread but no you have to scold your users and harass them.
mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015   #5
Donkey Punch

Southwest, Colorado
This is turning into a FB on-line garage site where everyone gets butt hurt and then banned from the site. Maybe that was just me though...
Old 10-02-2015   #6

Somewhere on, Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mania View Post
you did do something wrong. you told tonym he was banned without the real reason so his friends came to his defense not knowing about the duplicate account.
I didn't tell Tony anything about being banned. He posted some over-the-line stuff and we noticed he was doing so from a sock puppet account so our team decided it was prudent to ban the sock puppet account. He then went to Facebook to suggest his Buzz account was banned and then his friends were trying to figure out what was going on. It would have been nice if he stated in his FB post that it was his shill account.

Here is the original thread, where did I tell him he was banned? If you are mentioning the reason left for why the account was banned in the system, well, that maybe could have been worded better. I didn't type that but either way, we shouldn't have to deal with all this, a sock puppet account was banned because it's against our rules and that account was singled out because of the nasty posts made under it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mania View Post
then you changed the title to make your users look like we all want duplicate accounts. this is very deceitful and undermines trust. all you had to do was clear up the reason for the ban and lock the thread but no you have to scold your users and harass them.
I didn't lock that thread, it was locked by someone else on the team. Why would I have asked a question to upshitscreek about his other account if I knew he couldn't respond because it was locked.

Would you do me the favor and show me where I "scolded" someone?

Here is the original discussion for reference:
https://www.mountainbuzz.com/forums/f...tml#post415977
Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote