My girlfriend needs pants now! - Mountain Buzz

Old 01-26-2010   #1
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1980
My girlfriend needs pants now!

Thanks to everyone who posted a comment on freshairjunkie.com to get me a free pair of pants. They arrived and are sweet pants!

So now my beautiful girlfriend needs a pair. She's one of three finalists this week so she needs more comments than the dude from Arkansas and the dude from New York. So you have to ask yourself, would you rather see a foxy lady from Colorado in some new pants or some dude from "out East?"

Go to www.freshairjunkie and leave a comment for the little lady. She's the girl on skis on Cameron Pass.

I love you all.

Randaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2010   #2
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
Keep 'em coming folks!
Old 01-26-2010   #3
Kjirsten

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 05
Cross Country Skiing In Cameron Pass, Colorado | FreshAirJunkie.com

This link will work.
"There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Look here! If you've really nothing else on hand this morning, supposing we drop down the river together, and have a long day of it?" -Wind in the Willows
TakemetotheRiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2010   #4
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
Thanks for the link Kjirsten. And thanks to everyone who has taken a moment to post a comment. One of you should enter next week. You get some mountainbuzz comments, send out a mass text, and get a free pair of Mountain Khakis of your choice.

Keep 'em coming y'all!
Old 01-26-2010   #5

Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Sounds like you've got the system sussed out, Randy!
Nothing in the world is more yielding and gentle than water. Yet it has no equal for conquering the resistant and tough. The flexible can overcome the unbending; the soft can overcome the hard. - Lao Tse
Andy H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010   #6

Little Village, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Question: Isn't a girlfriend without pants much more interesting? Just sayin'...
Old 01-27-2010   #7

pine, Colorado
Paddling Since: 93
Get that girl some pants

OK Buzzards step up to the plate and leave some comments. Right now ol' RandyBoBandy's woman is losing out to some Long Islander who hiked up a 1200' hill on the Hudson, please! You have to be kidding me! Stuff the ballot box and get the girl some pants. If not we run the risk of Randy telling the Lodore Ranger we're all his friends and then we're all F^&#ed.
class 3 felon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010   #8
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
Thanks class 3!!

Yeah, homie bro hiked up a hill. He says "It's not a snow capped mountain, but..." Well Liz is on a snow capped mountain! That's real fresh air!

Plus if you look close you can see a body floating by on the Hudson.
Old 01-27-2010   #9
Beginner

Eastern Slope, Colorado
Bump.

If you haven't made a comment yet now is the time. The New Yorker is winning. Come on folks. A New Yorker hiking by the Hudson is beating a Colorado native skiing Cameron Pass. This is your duty! Have your families, your children, your pets all leave comments. Let's win this one for the mountains!
Old 01-28-2010   #10

Buena Vista, Colorado
If that queer bait New York hill walker wins them pants I will personally come through this here screen and whoop y'all! Now git over there to Cross Country Skiing In Cameron Pass, Colorado | FreshAirJunkie.com and leave a comment for good 'ol Liz!

If we git up to 50 comments I will reveal my true identity right here on Mountain Buzz. Yep. Photo and all.
Grif is offline   Reply With Quote