Mitt Full of Shit! - Mountain Buzz

Old 11-03-2012   #1

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Mitt Full of Shit!

Well the title about sums it up.Politicians in general ain't known tor their honesty, but Flip Flopney has to be the all time grand champion liar.Just watched an ad 'approved " by the Mittwit, that made five claims, ALL of which have been thoroughly debunked by fact checkers.Even the one with the lady claiming to fact check is bogus.I have read that exact Politifact piece several times.While it did give Obama a false or Liar Liar Pants On Fire, if you read their explanation it shows how Romney 's position has changed according to the audience he is addressing.NOW he says he would allow exceptions for abortion in cases of rape, incest, or the mothers life at risk, but in the past supported legislation to the contrary.Since the site first made that ruling he picked Paul 'Lyin' Ryan, co -sponser of the "lergitimut rape " bill ( with Todd 'troglodyte'Akin) as his running mate.jeez

cayo 2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2012   #2

Uzbekibekistanstan, Mississippi
Oh whatever, Mitt Romney, Shit-On-Me
Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012   #3
gh

pnw, Colorado
I agree with you, he is taking the lying thing to a entirely different level.
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2012   #4

From: Mitt Romney’s election campaign insults voters - The Washington Post

How, other than an assumption that voters are too dim to remember what Mr. Romney has said across the years and months, to account for his breathtaking ideological shifts? He was a friend of immigrants, then a scourge of immigrants, then again a friend. He was a Kissingerian foreign policy realist, then a McCain-like hawk, then a purveyor of peace. He pioneered Obamacare, he detested Obamacare, then he found elements in it to cherish. Assault weapons were bad, then good. Abortion was okay, then bad. Climate change was an urgent problem; then, not so much. Hurricane cleanup was a job for the states, until it was once again a job for the feds.

The same presumption of gullibility has infused his misleading commercials (see: Jeep jobs to China) and his refusal to lay out an agenda. Mr. Romney promised to replace the Affordable Care Act but never said with what. He promised an alternative to President Obama’s lifeline to young, undocumented immigrants but never deigned to describe it.

And then there has been his chronic, baldly dishonest defense of mathematically impossible budget proposals. He promised to cut income tax rates without exploding the deficit or tilting the tax code toward the rich — but he refused to say how he could bring that off. When challenged, he cited “studies” that he maintained proved him right. But the studies were a mix of rhetoric, unrealistic growth projections and more serious economics that actually proved him wrong.

Does Mr. Romney favor ending those popular tax breaks? He won’t say. The Feldstein study did not vindicate the Romney arithmetic — it refuted it. Yet the candidate has continued to cite the study.

Within limits, all candidates say and do what they have to say and do to win. Mr. Obama also has dodged serious interviews and news conferences. He has offered few specifics for a second-term agenda. He, too, aired commercials that distorted his opponent’s statements.

But Mr. Obama has a record; voters know his priorities. His budget plan is inadequate, but it wouldn’t make things worse.

Mr. Romney, by contrast, seems to be betting that voters have no memories, poor arithmetic skills and a general inability to look behind the curtain. We hope the results Tuesday prove him wrong.
basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #5
gh

pnw, Colorado
He is attracting the voters that dont want to go to hell.

Mike Huckabee Warns Christians: Obama Vote Will Crumple In Hell's Fire (VIDEO)
Old 11-04-2012   #6

Prineville, Oregon
Paddling Since: 2010
Remember when the good christian huckabee decided to turn the other cheek and pardoned that murderer, who then killed those cops in the coffee shop? Now he has his own show on fox. Morals. Values. My Ass.
BryanS. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #7

Worley, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2013
Well hopefully for the sake of this great Nation, this is accurate:

Team Romney is drawing satisfaction and a growing sense of confidence from a new CNN poll that, while over-weighting Democrats, shows that Mitt Romney is running away with independents, the Big Kahuna in Tuesday's presidential election.
According to a new CNN poll, Romney is beating President Obama 59 percent to 35 percent among independents even when third party candidates are included. The poll has the race deadlocked at 49 percent, but the sample includes 11 percent more Democrats than Republicans, 41 percent to 30 percent, a bigger gap than recent elections have witnessed.
Machias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #8
gh

pnw, Colorado
I think I will believe Nate rather than what you posted and uh, to save this great nation.

Election Forecasts - FiveThirtyEight Blog - NYTimes.com
Old 11-05-2012   #9

Worley, Idaho
Paddling Since: 2013
Yea, you know CNN is such a hotbed of Conservatism. At least we all don't have long to find out.
Machias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #10

Uzbekibekistanstan, Mississippi
Machias, just keep smokin' that Faux News bong. Once the hits end, you'll just find that America is too smart to buy into the Rethuglican Party. Depending on what you watch on CNN, it might as well be Faux.
Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote