It's time to take back America - Mountain Buzz

Old 04-14-2014   #1

montrose, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
It's time to take back America

I got skunked on Dino permits this year, but how I see it, the NPS does not have the constitutional right to deny me unfettered acces. After all, my friends grampa might have floated it before the NPS existed. That gives me the right to do whatever I want. Anyway, the tides are turning. All we need to do is show up, heavily armed, with cowboy hats on. Perhaps we could call on some right wing millita groups to support us.

I also don't like paying permit fees, so I am just going to stop paying them. The federal government does not have that right either. I will pay my fees to the State of Northern Colorado if they ask.

After all, who is the government to tell us what to do? After all, it is we the people who are in charge, so we can do whatever we want (except for hippies, commies, and Muslims). It makes me so mad when those rangers tell me I can't bring my ATV on the Yampa, some of those beaches make great sand dunes and the muddin' is great when the water starts to drop. It is my right anyway.

I urge all rive runners to be true patriots and stand up against the federal government whenever you don't agree with current polices, but support them when a republican is in charge and they want to bomb people and spy on hippies. It is your right to do whatever you want on public land, just like it is Cliven Bundy's right to graze cattle against court orders and not pay fees for 20 years. All you have to do to exert that right is show up with guns and call for the violent overthrow of the government. Trust me, the hippies will back down. Who is with me?

mikepart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2014   #2

Crested Butte, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1987
People want their freedom but in reality diverse groups need restraint and limits since most groups don't care about the impacts
of their actions on other groups (human and other life/environments). The ones who display the most disdain for "others" are usually the most in need of restraint and the ones who cry
the most against it. We can't all get along with this kind of attitude.
Old 04-14-2014   #3

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1987
Count me in. You've made a compelling argument for the promotion of anarchy and lawlessness. I'll get my guns.
wildh2onriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2014   #4

montrose, Colorado
Bring plenty of ammo too. We all know that the BLM and Social Security Administration has been stockpiling ammo in preparation for a great battle with freedom loving river rats.
Old 04-14-2014   #5
Old Guy in a PFD

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1967
Jesus.

Just vote libertarian. No need to get violent about it.
Schutzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014   #6

Eagle, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schutzie View Post
Jesus.

Jesus doesn't even have his greencard. How is he gonna vote? Send him back to Juarez.
teletoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014   #7

montrose, Colorado
Quote:
Jesus.

But achieving my goals (personal freedom for me and my friends and repression for people that I don't like) through democracy requires the support of a majority of voters. This would not be a problem if only real Americans were allowed to vote, but unfortunately there are apparently lots of people in those urban communist hotbeds back east and in California and the federal government lets them vote. This has been achieved through a devious federal progam of giving urban dwellers free government commodity cheese that contains a secret ingredient that brainwashes them into becoming communists.

If we could just get those cheese eaters off the voter lists, we could achieve our goals without violence, but for now, guns and cowboy hats are the only answer.
Old 04-14-2014   #8

montrose, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by teletoes View Post
Jesus doesn't even have his greencard. How is he gonna vote? Send him back to Juarez.
He just crossed the border for the free cheese anyway.
Old 04-14-2014   #9
Old Guy in a PFD

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepart View Post
But achieving my goals (personal freedom for me and my friends and repression for people that I don't like) through democracy requires the support of a majority of voters. This would not be a problem if only real Americans were allowed to vote, but unfortunately there are apparently lots of people in those urban communist hotbeds back east and in California and the federal government lets them vote. This has been achieved through a devious federal progam of giving urban dwellers free government commodity cheese that contains a secret ingredient that brainwashes them into becoming communists.

If we could just get those cheese eaters off the voter lists, we could achieve our goals without violence, but for now, guns and cowboy hats are the only answer.
I'm thinking you need to get on the river sooner rather than later; your Karma is about to explode!
Schutzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014   #10

montrose, Colorado
Quote:
I'm thinking you need to get on the river sooner rather than later; your Karma is about to explode!
I was just on the river last Friday releasing some quagga mussels and shooting peregrine falcons, because the federal gulag doesn't have the right to tell me I can't.

I've heard about that karma thing. Sounds like commie stuff to me. I'll pass.