Interesting article on Ms. McCain's drug use....... - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 09-11-2008   #1

the fort, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
Interesting article on Ms. McCain's drug use.......

More skeletons.....

The Raw Story | Whistleblower breaks 15-year silence to allege McCain hid wife's drug abuse

Excerpt from the story.....

"I have never been so aware of the amount of insincerity behind a political campaign as I am now with John McCain's reelection campaign," he writes on Sept. 3, 1992. "Everything Cindy McCain does is politically motivated and driven by the almighty 'photo op.' I am convinced that Cindy McCain could give a rat's ass about the citizens of the third world countries or the victims of natural disasters."

Of course this story had to come out today. No doubt it will be the top headline over all of the 9/11 remembrance events.....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2008   #2

Durango, Colorado
Quote:
Washington, D.C. (AP) First Lady Cindy McCain passed out face first into a bowl of lobster bisque while entertaining foreign dignitaries at the White House. The first lady was unavailable for comment, as she was being treated for a prescription drug overdose at Walter Reed Medical Center. President McCain shoved reporters and said, "Fuck you, goddamn liberal elite pricks! Get outta my fucking White House!"
Cindy McCain later commented, "I was as high as Rush Limbaugh!"
DurangoSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #3

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Serves her right!She probably opposed funding the Maine Lobster Institute,had she been properly educated and used bisque control she wouldn't have found herself in that condition.
cayo 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2008   #4

conifer, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by cayo 2 View Post
Serves her right!She probably opposed funding the Maine Lobster Institute,had she been properly educated and used bisque control she wouldn't have found herself in that condition.
Why don't we focus on the acutal candidates and talk about Hussein Obamas drug use as late as 1988! Cocaine/pot, don't you think this is more pertinent?
mr. compassionate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #5

Durango, Colorado
Actually, I want to talk about properly funding the Maine Lobster Institute. I love lobster!

I believe Obama completely confessed to his drug use, and didn't even use the weasely Clinton excuse about not inhaling.
Old 09-11-2008   #6

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
and im free..... free basing. im free.... freee basing i can see him singing it right now....
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #7

the fort, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. compassionate View Post
Why don't we focus on the acutal candidates and talk about Hussein Obamas drug use as late as 1988! Cocaine/pot, don't you think this is more pertinent?
you remind me of one of those stupid games at chunk e cheese where the squirrels pop out of the hole at random times/places and your job is to whack them back into the hole. you're like one of those squirrels. you pop up every now and then with some irrelevant comment in a place where you don't belong, and it's people's job to hit you on the head and send you back into your hole.
Old 09-11-2008   #8

Durango, Colorado
Whack-a-Mr. C! I'll play!
Old 09-11-2008   #9

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Mr. C, I gather you voted for W,he was a bigger coke head and drunk than Obama ever was.I COULD CARE LESS, IF HE HAD RETAINED A FEW BRAIN CELLS AND HAD ANY SEMBLANCE OF HUMAN DECENCY.YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF A HYPOCRITE ,YOU HAVE ONE SET OF STANDARDS FOR YOUR SIDE AND ANOTHER FOR EVERYONE ELSE.Clinton was a weasel on the subject.How can you be a Rhodes Scholar and be too dumb to smoke weed properly.Besides what kind of a myopic conformist bonehead never at least tried drugs in the 60's and 70's,real adventurous there.Half the country did coke in the eighties,from all walks of life ,political persuasions,socio-economic groups,and educational levels.I'll give you this , Cindy's past drug use is not very relevant to this campaign.
cayo 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #10

Durango, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by cayo 2 View Post
Mr. C, I gather you voted for W,he was a bigger coke head and drunk than Obama ever was.I COULD CARE LESS, IF HE HAD RETAINED A FEW BRAIN CELLS AND HAD ANY SEMBLANCE OF HUMAN DECENCY.YOU ARE THE EPITOME OF A HYPOCRITE ,YOU HAVE ONE SET OF STANDARDS FOR YOUR SIDE AND ANOTHER FOR EVERYONE ELSE.Clinton was a weasel on the subject.How can you be a Rhodes Scholar and be too dumb to smoke weed properly.Besides what kind of a myopic conformist bonehead never at least tried drugs in the 60's and 70's,real adventurous there.Half the country did coke in the eighties,from all walks of life ,political persuasions,socio-economic groups,and educational levels.I'll give you this , Cindy's past drug use is not very relevant to this campaign.
I agree that Cindy McCain's drug addiction has absolutely no bearing on this election... unless McCain wins and she passes out in her soup. It would be more embarrassing to the country than Bush Sr. puking on the Japanese prime minister. The good news? Cindy McCain will look better passed out in her soup than her husband looks lucid and upright. Afterall, the McCain campaign sez this election is about personalities, not issues... after they went after Obama for being a "celebrity."

Ahhh, it's "silly season" until the last vote is counted. As Hunter Thompson so correctly noted: "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."