Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2009   #2
LSB
Renaissance Redneck

Huson, Montana
Paddling Since: 1988
I'm keeping my kid home from school because they are not going to watch it and this is something I dont want him to miss.
Old 01-20-2009   #3

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
please.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2009   #4
Kjirsten

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 05
I'm trying to find the best live stream to play in my classroom today, but they all seem to cut out and buffer every few seconds. Anyone have a good source? Bill? I've tried C-span, Freep.com, and Hulu TV.
TakemetotheRiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspermike View Post
please.
Yes, please shut the fuck up. When are you gonna realize your a total fucking dunce? Shut the fuck up and go away already. You shouldnt even be allowed to vote or speak your feeble little mind, you make people dumber by reading your idiotic rants. You can't even spell, you moronic f'ing shitstain. You shouldnt even be allowed to vote you stupid fucktard.

UP shut the fuck.
El quapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #6

Unincorporated Douglas County, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2005
I just fired up MSNBC and it seems to be streaming pretty well.
rwhyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #7

Bozeman, Montana
How do you know what i was for or against. i was for the classroom tv program. i didn't say please why are we talking about this shit did i.

el quapo take your fist and hit your self right now for being a dumb ass. now hit your self for being the biggest tard on the buzz. you must be the new moderator, i sy quit hitting that meth and chill out dude.

"Yes, please shut the fuck up. When are you gonna(going to) realize your a total fucking dunce? Shut the fuck up and go away already. You shouldnt even be allowed to vote or speak your feeble little mind, you make people dumber by reading your idiotic rants(run on sentance). You can't even spell, you moronic f'ing shitstain(run on sentance). You shouldnt even be allowed to vote you stupid fucktard.(run on sentance)"
and what does this have to do with the tread. your post seems useless since you didn't have anything to add to the discussion;thanks for being a tard.

btw are you trying to make me feel stupid. your only reason is because you think im stupid. funny though i have a mind that can think for its self and make choices and beleifes without my mom holding my hand.
Old 01-20-2009   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspermike View Post
How do you know what i was for or against. i was for the classroom tv program. i didn't say please why are we talking about this shit did i.

el quapo take your fist and hit your self right now for being a dumb ass. now hit your self for being the biggest tard on the buzz. you must be the new moderator, i sy quit hitting that meth and chill out dude.

"Yes, please shut the fuck up. When are you gonna(going to) realize your a total fucking dunce? Shut the fuck up and go away already. You shouldnt even be allowed to vote or speak your feeble little mind, you make people dumber by reading your idiotic rants(run on sentance). You can't even spell, you moronic f'ing shitstain(run on sentance). You shouldnt even be allowed to vote you stupid fucktard.(run on sentance)"
and what does this have to do with the tread. your post seems useless since you didn't have anything to add to the discussion;thanks for being a tard.

btw are you trying to make me feel stupid. your only reason is because you think im stupid. funny though i have a mind that can think for its self and make choices and beleifes without my mom holding my hand.
Says the bigoted, racist, homophobic redneck. Biggest tard on the buzz,eh?

I'm sorry, did you just try to give to give grammar and writing lessons while mispelling SENTENCE three times. Awesome.

Take one of the fifty guns you own and blow your brains out...quick....before Obama comes and takes your guns.

I'll get some popcorn and wait for the ensuing redneck gun rant.
El quapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009   #9

Bozeman, Montana
okey why was it you posted again, i was attempting to show you that you are a hypocrite, we already all know im not good at grammar. we all liked it much better with out you on the buzz.
"Says the bigoted, racist, homophobic redneck" if you think i am all of these show where ive stated my opinions on all these categories. or conitnue wasting everybodies time.
wouldn't you be the bigot since you are in fact being intolerant to me?

and back to the discussion. im pretty sure the schools in this district are tuning into todays events. not in cody?
Old 01-20-2009   #10

timbuktu, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1998
I just hope I get my mortgage check before the house payments due! Maybe a little utility assistance, come on now!
yarmonymatoid is offline   Reply With Quote