hey barrydingle... - Mountain Buzz

Old 03-19-2010   #1

hey barrydingle...

Your photo is great! However your title "not a fuckin courtroom" implies a certain disrespect to the folks who spend their time fighting for your right to have fun paddling (and capturing photos) on the rivers you love. I for one really appreciated seeing a boater in a life vest at a senate hearing fighting for our rights to kayak. Thank you AWA, CWA!

jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2010   #2

Pugetopolis, Washington
Paddling Since: 96
Yeah,i get it. And I appreciate the fight. But could still give two shits about TWO photos of a courtroom. Guy wearing a PFD or not....
I'm pretty sure most would much rather see rivers or something containing water. Hell,I'd rather look at Eric Nourse in a one-piece bikini,least thats entertainment. But then again,this is Mountainbuzz. Thanks for taking time out of your day for this important thread....
BarryDingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010   #3

Steamboat, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1997
I'm not sure you do

The Photo was drawing attention to the fight you appreciate . Thanks for taking time out of your day to post your own important nondescript and profanity laced photo and response.... Let it snow
swimteam101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2010   #4

Pugetopolis, Washington
Paddling Since: 96
You're right. It's SUCH a powerful photo. A big,pastel colored,grainy,out-of-focus,ugly (and possibly shot with a disposable camera?) awe-inspiring photo.

Get over yourself. The picture sucked.

And btw,its from the South Platte.....Let it melt
BarryDingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010   #5

Lakewood, Colorasta
My friend Jennifer was rather succint with her above post to your insensitivity concerning the caption on your posted photo. I just wanted to pipe up to let you know that your in the minority on this one. 99/100 of your paddling brethren are gonna being sayin to themselves, "Jeez what a jerk" Is that what you really want?

SYOTR
Kent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryDingle View Post
You're right. It's SUCH a powerful photo. A big,pastel colored,grainy,out-of-focus,ugly (and possibly shot with a disposable camera?) awe-inspiring photo.

Get over yourself. The picture sucked.

And btw,its from the South Platte.....Let it melt
Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010   #6

B.F.E., Wyoming
Its all cool that AW and CW are out there fighting for our boating rights. BUT those pictures were on the front page for what a week? It was time for a change. That is generally accepted as a stoke gallery, and see above as I appreciate everything AW does, but those were NOT stoke. They were pictures of a courtroom (not very stoke inspiring BTW) and BarryDingle simply commented on his picture that it was not a courtroom.

I like the pic. It was cool to see someone posted the courtroom pics but they need to be bumped down for some good stoke.

Thanks BarryDingle, feel free to post another picture. The courtroom is getting old.
freexbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010   #7

placerville, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1993
jeez what a jerk

seriously
steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010   #8

Lakewood, Colorasta
Not everything about Kayaking is self serving and "stoke based" Yes obviously they were going to get bumped. Yes its good to see a paddling pic (even if it is Tampax mind you). No its not good to be disrespectful to the hand that feeds you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freexbiker View Post
Its all cool that AW and CW are out there fighting for our boating rights. BUT those pictures were on the front page for what a week? It was time for a change. That is generally accepted as a stoke gallery, and see above as I appreciate everything AW does, but those were NOT stoke. They were pictures of a courtroom (not very stoke inspiring BTW) and BarryDingle simply commented on his picture that it was not a courtroom.

I like the pic. It was cool to see someone posted the courtroom pics but they need to be bumped down for some good stoke.

Thanks BarryDingle, feel free to post another picture. The courtroom is getting old.
Old 03-19-2010   #9

Not a river guide, Ft. FunK
Aww,friends standing up for friends on the internet...how sweet. I was so moved by these pictures that I had to go back and stare at them some more. You know....out of "respect." Keep fighting the good fight you crazy,kayaking hooligan in your PFD!

The picture sucked. Move on. They should start saying buzznerds instead of buzzards. Whiny bitches.
Old 03-19-2010   #10

Lakewood, Colorasta
Point officially missed.