Here's what one Democrat Elite thinks of our troops - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 10-31-2006   #1

Here's what one Democrat Elite thinks of our troops

Can't be 100% sure, but I have a feeling that others of his ilk think the same way

BTW, sKerry lost, take the bumpersticker off your car.

Trout_Bobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2006   #2

Are you giving Kerry a hard time for telling the truth? Be real. Our miltary does not reflect a cross section of the US.

And what's that statistic? Of the 8 top people in Bush's administration who were eligible for the Vietnam draft, all 8 got deferments, led my our commander in chief, Bush himself.

And of all the 530 congressmen, how many have kids in Iraq?
stof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #3

So, you are saying that our military is made up of stupid people. You are behaving like a spoiled leftist, elitist brat who boats instead of working b/c you have a trust fund.

BTW Bush's SAT scores were higher than Kerry's or Gore's.

The Armed forces are all volunteer, they turn away they stupid ones, our army, navy AF, Marines and Coastie's are some of the most highly trained and educated members of our society. Bet you with all your great liberal free thinking could not get into much less hack the challenge of any of the service academies.

I know NCO's with multiple Master's Degrees. Every one of them dedicated to keeping your hinder safe, whether you like it or not.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2006   #4

Nothing personal against any of these guys but I believe Bush had a 1210, which is really not that impressive.
COUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #5

Lakewood, Colorasta
Paddling Since: 1997
I agree. I think Sen. Kerry was comments were off base. The military isn't made of stupid people. Many of the sharpest minds have served our country. I think the question at hand is whether or not our country's military is being used efficiently and effectively. Iraq is obviously a disaster. Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were obviously too unrealistic about the future of Iraq after Regime change. Its seems to have been a very bad mistake to dethrone Sadaam. This leaves the region wide open for Iranian dominance as we are now seeing. His cold world tactics wont work in our current environment. Bush previously before becoming president had managed to run some private oil and gas ventures into the ground. Of course he can't harbor all the blame because the late 80's and most of the 90's were very bad for the private Oil and Gas man. But still you get the picture. Still the point is there is no reason for senator Kerry to be so ignorant, especially in public. We should always support our troops, no matter how bad it gets. The military still offers a great career. Be it in medicine, engineering, computers. They still make it possible for some people to go to college and realize their dreams, where the rest of us will be paying off loans for the next 20 years. Iraq isn't the only option and senator Kerry knows that. OF course there is Afghanistan too (:
Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #6

Adjusted to the newer scoring today, Bush's is closer to 1300 and he would be in the 84th and 92th percentile among today's students on math and verbal respectivly. Not too shabby.

Kerry had an 1190
Old 10-31-2006   #7

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1999
Trout Bobber, you are a troll.

Take your 10 second Republican propaganda sound-bite and shove it up your... It sure would have been nice to hear Kerry finish his thought or at least gives a little context to this 10 second sound bite. These little sound bite clips only fool dimwits, like yourself. This sound bite crap kind of reminds me a the low-ball tactics kids use in high school. Have you graduated yet?

Here is some more Republican garbage. This is from the "fair and balanced" Fox News. What a fucking joke! http://www.rawstory.com/news/2006/Vi...Dems_1024.html
marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #8

Mighty tough talk there Libby
Old 10-31-2006   #9

Quote:
Iraq is obviously a disaster. Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld were obviously too unrealistic about the future of Iraq after Regime change.
That is the typical pessimistic attitude. Rather than see anything positive from the US. You would rather blame America. I would be surprised if the typical Iraq citizen would agree Iraq was better with Saddam in power.

Liberals need to quit being such pussies realize we are going to be at war to protect this country. Believe it or not there are millions of people that want to kill you just for being an american. Guess what they don't even care that you are a being a bitch and voted democrat.
Rushis Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006   #10

Where'd you get your conversion for the new SAT? 1210 on the old is decent but by no means great on the old standards. For most Ivy Leagues (or really good schools in general) you were looking at at least a 1300-1350 average admission on the old test. I'm sure he would have done better if nucular had have been on the verbal portion .
COUNT is offline   Reply With Quote