CO: plans to recycle urine to fight drought - Mountain Buzz

Go Back   Mountain Buzz > Other Chatter > The Eddy

Old 04-01-2013   #1

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2004
CO: plans to recycle urine to fight drought

Newswire 4/1/2013

Colorado Governor Hickenlooper announced a bold plan to fight persistent drought in Colorado. The plan calls for municipalities to recycle human urine to be reused in the water supply. The state has formed a partnership with Coors to take the recycled water to make a new Colorado local beer called Coors Golden.

www.colorado-uses-piss-for-beer.com

deepsouthpaddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2013   #2
Old Guy in a PFD

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsouthpaddler View Post
Newswire 4/1/2013

Colorado Governor Hickenlooper announced a bold plan to fight persistent drought in Colorado. The plan calls for municipalities to recycle human urine to be reused in the water supply. The state has formed a partnership with Coors to take the recycled water to make a new Colorado local beer called Coors Golden.

Schutzie runs off to buy more stock in Coors..........
Schutzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013   #3

Land of Lovin, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsouthpaddler View Post
Newswire 4/1/2013

Technically, I think this April Fools joke is true, I mean - you can't separate urine from water so they just strain out the "solid" matter and sanitize the remaining urine/water mix.

But at least now I know why Coors always tastes like piss.
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2013   #4
gh

pnw, Colorado
lol
Old 04-01-2013   #5

North Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2007
The urine will bring out the mining contaminants in the "rocky mountain spring water". Delicious, perfect for a banquet. Coors will have to continue filming commercials out of state.
nicho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013   #6

Lakewood, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1989
This will set the stage for the battle over urine rights. It'll be illegal to collect your own urine. hahhhaha.
Old 04-01-2013   #7

thornton, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensjustduckie View Post
Technically, I think this April Fools joke is true, I mean - you can't separate urine from water so they just strain out the "solid" matter and sanitize the remaining urine/water mix.

I understand, when I was five or six years old my brothers slipped me a glass of toilet water when I was sick.
raymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013   #8
Old Guy in a PFD

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensjustduckie View Post

You say that like it's a bad thing...............

And Raymo.........member when you passed out and we had to take you to he hospital?? It can now be revealed that we were feeding you piss in Coors cans that entire weekend.........you know, cause we thought it would be funny.........
Schutzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013   #9

Land of Lovin, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2006
Right Schutzie! I mean it IS sterile and all... LOL

Dodgeball - Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine - YouTube
Old 04-02-2013   #10

thornton, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schutzie View Post
You say that like it's a bad thing...............

And Raymo.........member when you passed out and we had to take you to he hospital?? It can now be revealed that we were feeding you piss in Coors cans that entire weekend.........you know, cause we thought it would be funny.........
Those were dangerous day's. The piss in the beer saved me for sure or it might of been more serious. I WONDERED why I felt closer to all the guides after that, I guess piss is thicker than blood. Your very funny.
raymo is offline   Reply With Quote