Bush's Final F.U. - Mountain Buzz

Old 12-16-2008   #1
A Political Theorist

Gonzorango, Colorado
Bush's Final F.U.

Rolling Stone has a great story on ongoing looting, pillaging, and sabotaging, W-style. Wonder what F.U.s the new Cheney branch of government is carrying out.

Bush's Final F.U.

The administration is rushing to enact a host of last-minute regulations that will screw America for years to come

Bush's Final F.U. : Rolling Stone

Droboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2008   #2

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
The Lame Fuck in Chief is building his presidential library @ Southern Methodist University. Ironic that a barely literate president should have a library. It's not like he is going to read any of the books.

Instead of locating it at SMU, why don't we build it at LEAVENWORTH, along with a nice executive suite for Shrub and Cheney. Those bastards deserve prison for what they've done to our country.
Old 12-16-2008   #3

conifer, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by DurangoSteve View Post
The Lame Fuck in Chief is building his presidential library @ Southern Methodist University. Ironic that a barely literate president should have a library. It's not like he is going to read any of the books.

Instead of locating it at SMU, why don't we build it at LEAVENWORTH, along with a nice executive suite for Shrub and Cheney. Those bastards deserve prison for what they've done to our country.
So I take it you know Bush's reading list. I bet it is more in depth than Palin's. Are you so sure you're more read the George of the Jungle.
mr. compassionate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2008   #4

Durango, Colorado
Jeez, Mr. C, spare me. The Shrub's reading list includes "My Pet Goat." Do you really want to be a Bush apologist at this juncture? Really?

As for me, I plow through an average of three books a month... and none of them are children's books with pretty pictures. Bet the Lame Fuck in Chief can't touch that.
Old 12-16-2008   #5

SE, Wyoming
Paddling Since: 1986
WTF Prize of the Week

Next year, the University of Wyoming plans to open the Cheney International Center. The name is already chiseled (ahh, the symbolism) over the doorway arch. Evidently, our beloved vice-lord put some of his investments in a trust with the money flowing to UW during his term in office. So the "honor" is already paid for.

Obviously, the UW trustees are somewhat detached from the real world. What next? The Mugabe School of Economic Development? The Milosevic Center for Human Rights?
Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #6

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
CHIP or you are somewhat detached from the rest of wyoming....
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #7

Denver, Colorado
Paddling Since: 1995
Cheney to the Hague! Didn't Bush buy a large tract of land in PARAGUAY,a country with no extradition treaty with the US?That idea didn't work out so well for Somoza,his armor plated Mercedes got blown to smithereens by a Laws rocket, so much for the exile Reagan arranged for him.He better hang with the Halliburton boys in Dubai,oh , I forgot ,that place has terrorist target written all over it IN BIG CAPITAL LETTERS.

Even more contradictory than naming a library after him,is that a librarian married the dysfunctional semi-literate .
cayo 2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008   #8
gh

pnw, Colorado
Quote:
Obviously, the UW trustees are somewhat detached from the real world. What next? The Mugabe School of Economic Development? The Milosevic Center for Human Rights?
Thanks, thats funny shit.
Its actually probably our money siphoned out of Halliburton for the sweet no-bid contracts they got for Iraq from Cheney. Ahhh, reminds me of my govt teacher that was bitching about the stolen tv in our classroom. He explained to us that if you were going to steal, do it big time. You have a better chance of getting away with it and the sentence's are simliar. Looks like Cheney is doing post-grad work in that dept.
Old 12-17-2008   #9

Durango, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by caspermike View Post
CHIP or you are somewhat detached from the rest of wyoming....
Mike - even though Cheney attended Natrona County High and got his first of FIVE draft deferments while soldiering on at Casper Community College, you should try to have a sense of perspective about him. Dick Cheney is a DICK. Here's "proof:"

Dick Cheney - Dickipedia - A Wiki of Dicks
Attached Images

Old 12-17-2008   #10

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
DS he is no more of a dick than you.
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote