BushCo Turd Polishers - Mountain Buzz

Old 01-09-2009   #1

Durango, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2001
BushCo Turd Polishers

With the timetable for BushCo eviction from our White House nearing completion, members of TeamBush have been scrambling to polish their turds in front of the American People... who have largely turned away in disgust.

• Richard Perle: PNAC loon and architect of the Iraq War is now (incredibly!) claiming that BushCo wasn't "inspired" by PNAC neoclown ideology in their launch of the Iraq War. Nevermind that his lips were firmly attached to Chalabi's spotted behind. Nevermind that he was chairman of the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee from 2001 to 2003. Nevermind the facts. This is about concocting revisionist history and cleaning up a filthy resumé. And inspiring hoots of derisive laughter amongst those with a functioning brain.
• Dick "Five Deferments" Cheney: He is claiming, to the amazement/amusement/revulsion of many, that the administration doesn't owe anyone an apology for presiding over the economic meltdown. "I don't think anybody saw it coming," Cheney said in an interview with the Associated Press. <Cue the laughtrack.>
• Alberto "Gonzo" Gonzales: Gonzo considers himself one of the "casualties of the war on terror" for being singled out for criticism over administration policies. "For some reason, I am portrayed as the one who is evil in formulating policies that people disagree with," he said. Gonzo also said he was unemployed because of the economic meltdown, not because he is a legal dimwit and torture advocate.

Advertisement

Old 01-09-2009   #2

well...

what did we expect?....for that matter what did we expect we elected him twice!?

we needed only look at Bush's personal accomplishments prior to his pres....and well..what did we expect?
Hydroholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009   #3

Durango, Colorado
To quote Cheney, "I don't think anybody saw it coming."
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2009   #4

Bozeman, Montana
Paddling Since: 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroholic View Post
what did we expect?....for that matter what did we expect we elected him twice!?

we needed only look at Bush's personal accomplishments prior to his pres....and well..what did we expect?

same about your boy obama what good has come out of chicago since he's been there?

the shit flies both ways.

none are worth wasting our money on yet we still do. i sucks i don't trust the politics anymore but these people are so obsesed with politics that it interferes with there normal lifes and this is why they are corrupt.

how the fuck does somebody like arnold swortzaneger? i can't spell that shit, a once action movie star become california of all places gov? crazy sarah, crazy mccain, bush, blowjob bill, ? seriously rove, baglovich the new york dude. the list never ends. chimney chinney, hypocrite air jet flier al gore? seriously whats wrong with america
caspermike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009   #5

my boy obama...has accomplished all his goals without failure...bush has pretty much ran every business he ever had into the ground...if it wasnt for the house of saud consistantly bailing his companies out...his track record would have been even worse.....and lets examine where the two come from shall we?...lets see..a man born with a silver spoon in his mouth with nothing to lose or a man who had no father, poor, rewarded on merit, etc..etc...etc...wouldint that be pulling yourself up from your own bootstraps?...as alot of right wingers would have and want us to do?

that being said...obama earned his reputation as a hard worker while bush was handed his because of his name
Hydroholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009   #6

Bozeman, Montana
wow don't you carry him on a silver platter look at you. as you take a closer look at chicago i wouldn't call it an accomplishment.

bush was twice elected and not because of his NAME. what would you call hilary clinton. or any of the kennedyes
Old 01-09-2009   #7

Durango, Colorado
Mike - You don't want to/can't refute the claims made in the opening post, so you change the subject. That's a dodge. I claim BushCo is full of silly, lying revisionists and you counter with "Obama's from Chicago"? C'mon man, you can do better than that...
Old 01-09-2009   #8

Bozeman, Montana
i counter hydros statment that "we needed only look at Bush's personal accomplishments prior to his pres....and well..what did we expect?" nothing wrong with that or was it against forum rules?

but i don't see an acomplishment that shows obama deserves a position over bush.
Old 01-09-2009   #9

Durango, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by caspermike View Post
i counter hydros statment that "we needed only look at Bush's personal accomplishments prior to his pres....and well..what did we expect?" nothing wrong with that or was it against forum rules?

but i don't see an acomplishment that shows obama deserves a position over bush.
Will you refute that Perle, Cheney and Gonzo are attempting to create up an alternate reality?
Old 01-09-2009   #10

Bozeman, Montana
read the 4th post.