Barf - Mountain Buzz

Old 11-27-2005   #1

Thought-criminal, Colorado
Paddling Since: 2000
Barf

This morning on my way to copper I saw a black stretch limousine with a yakima rack and space booster (presumeably for skis). I threw up a little bit...in my mouth. Just thought I'd share.

Advertisement

Old 11-27-2005   #2

you fag !
kyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2005   #3

If that's how you make a pass at a guy, you need to brush up on your game.
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2005   #4
gh

pnw, Colorado
So what was the most disturbing part for you, the fact that this rig exists or that you dont have one?
gh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #5

That someone is so pretentious that they need to be taken to the hill in a limo. Am I to understand from your inquiry that the sight of a limo with a ski rack wouldn't make you ill?

I dunno, maybe I just hate rich people.
Old 11-28-2005   #6

You'd think they could afford Thule.
bigboater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #7
Spits Hot Fire

N. Cascades, Washington
I really dont see what the big deal is. I throw up everytime I see a ski limo or a range rover full of 21y/o broboarders and freetards (typically wearing their goggles,texas plates), hummers and excursions with a maximum of 2 people in em, suby's stickered up so they let everybody know who they are, where they've been and that they're more mountainous than you, etc. But sometimes I just have to smile....like when I see that hummer buried in the shoulder.
FLOWTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #8

C. Springs, Colorado
Maybe they just got married and it's part of their wedding present.

Ya just never know.
caverdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #9

Hey, it makes sense to use a space booster for the skis since they don't want to get the limo dirty.

There are lots of different types of people in the US. Live and let live.

But, what gets my goat is the wide distribution of wealth in this country. It is amazing how wealthy the top 1% of this country is and how frivolously they spend their money. If the bottom 60% realized how much money the top 1% had and how they got it........
basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005   #10

YES...exactly...the bastille is this way!! Dust off the guillotine and take the power back.

I hate rich people mostly because of their sense of entitlement. They have more money than they need (nobody *needs* to hit the slopes in a limo) yet instead of doing good things with it they do shit like hit the slopes in a limo. Why? Because the *deserve* it. It makes me want to hurt people...but I'm not allowed. So all I can do is throw up a little...in my mouth.

Guess I'm not a very good li'l capitalista.